Chapter Five

'God i can't get out of this...' you said as you look at yourself in the view of the Webcam.
This was your first ever stream...

Alexandra had convinced you to start streaming somehow...
As you look at yourself sitting at your desk chair, your pc running as you had a small welcome screen up, the only thing blocking a notification that would go to thousands is the "start stream" button. You took the red lollipop out of your mouth as you held it between your index and thumb, twisting and turning the candy anxiously.
Today you had a small bit of a need to look more edgy, its just how you felt today.
You pulled your phone out and went to the picture you based on today,

You moved it to the "worn folder" as you smiled. You managed to have all the stuff for this one, but you added a few of your own things too.
You put the red lollipop back in your mouth as you finished yawning.
You made sure you were all set before you clicked.

》■ S T A R T _ S T R E A M ?■《

You clicked.

It took only a few seconds to realize people had started to flood in already. Anxiety waved over you, but you eventually did turn your Webcam on.
You looked tired, but the cute kind. You took the red lollipop out of your mouth, a small pop made with your lips as you took it out, the center of your lips now a tinted red as well as your tongue. You smiled slightly at the camera as you sat up better.
Your (h/t)(h/c) was  messy yet neat. Your voice was soft as you said the first words of your first stream, "Here we are... hello!" You smiled a bit bigger.
No one had known that Wilbur had been silent in the stream, smiling as he watched.

"Since this is my first stream... um, I decided to maybe do a more Q&A type stream?..  I've slowed down the chat pretty good so I can read it and if you do donations and all, which please, its not nessacary! I completely forgot to even say that..." you sighed realizing you tracked into your anxiety. You shook yourself out of it and smiled again. "Needless to say I'll be answering questions this stream. Maybe I'll get into gaming or live cover requests later on in my streams. Maybe if we have a decent amount if time after the Q&A I can do live cover requests as well. But, you can start asking any questions now." You smiled. You were still nervous, but you knew you could pull through.

Questions were still fast despite the chat speed being slow, but you managed to catch them.

"How old am I? Currently I'm 20 years old."

"What is my aesthetic? Soft boy! But the type changes a lot between pastel and a more edgy like today." You smiled.

"Any animals? Yes, I have a small female kitten and a female cat. The kittens name is Explosion and the cats name is Fae. I also have a cockateil his name is pikuu."

"My pronouns? He him! Thanks for asking." You giggled.

"LGBTQ+ friendly? Well I hope so, I'm apart of it." You giggled again.

"Sexuality? I'm gay." You nodded.

"Single or taken?" You only read the question before laughing. You didn't give a proper answer.

The stream went on with a Q&A.
Suddenly questions started coming up about the single or taken answer, which you silently  kept refusing to answer .
Suddenly people shut up after the chat was now being spammed that Wilbur was in chat.

"Guys, if he isn't comfortable answering a question, like the single or taken one, stop asking. He obviously doesn't want to answer and is most likely uncomfortable with it. Give him his space." Was what Wilbur had said.

You read this, smiling to yourself.
"Wilbur Soot?" You asked as you spoke to him alone in the stream.
You didn't expect a "yes?" In the chat until you saw it.
"Thank you. For everything. If it weren't for you and showing that weird clip of me on You Laugh You Lose stream, I don't think any of this would happen. I wouldn't be saying this right now. And your also here helping me. Thank you." You smiled. You put the lollipop in your mouth once more.

"Are you kidding? I've been really interested in your content lately. Your voice is amazing and you seem so sweet. I couldn't help but come and check the stream out. Seeing as people were making you uncomfortable I had to help." Wilbur put out.

You read it, smiling.
"Thank you very much for the compliment." You giggled.

"Of course." Wilbur put.

"Anyways. I'm going to go ahead and end this stream before it gets too long. I will try to do this again sometime.  Thank you to everyone who joined. And once again, Wilbur Soot, thank you. " you smiled as you waited a few seconds to read all if the goodbye wishes before you ended the stream.
You looked at your phone only to see a message on Instagram.

》New Message 《

》Unread: 3 conversations 《

》SmolBeannnnn_《

              "Hey! I was hoping we could...."

》Tommyinnitt 《

                 "Ayyyy, got a discord?"

》Alexandraaa__Ol. 《

               "HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR SOC...."

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
The one that caught your eye was one that you didn't recognize... due to your random uprising you expected random messages but this was a verified account as well as a popular one... you respond to the message.

》(U/N) 《

"Hello? Who is this?"

-Almost an immediate typing signal was shown as the mystery person went online.

●•••

》tommyinnitt《

"Hello! Sorry. I'm Tommy! Not sure if you know me but I'm sorta all over the internet! I was wondering if you had a discord. I know who you are- you got really popular over night. So I hoped we could be friends you seem chill and one of my friends talk about you a lot!"

You couldn't help to be curious.
After giving him your discord, you got a request from the same user, you accepted it as you friend them.

You and this person talk more throughout the day until night. You find out more about him as he offers to call you tomorrow.
You agreed as he decided to fall asleep.

You grabbed another red lollipop. Even though it was later at night you couldn't seem to sleep. You changed into your pajamas as you curled up into bed.
You finished your lollipop as you slowly end up falling asleep.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Word count: 1106