Chapter Twelve

⚠️⚠️ listen guys this chapter gets real fucking angsty. I mean fucking wrong and angsty.⚠️⚠️

TW: Description of severe injury, mention of rape, abusive behaviors, etc...

Wilburs face dropped...

"Wait... please... please don't tell me he's-"
"-Not dead..." the doctor said quietly.
Wilbur suddenly started to cry,
"Fuck... thank god... thank god... thank you..."
Wilbur covered his face as he took a deep breath.

"But," the doctor cleared his throat.
"There are serious injuries... and to be honest, I don't know if we can save him... I don't know how long he was in that house, but wounds have been infected,  there seems to be sever trauma to the head, but luckily his skull didn't crack.. but it isn't completely untouched.. but we have that much under control... his left ear seems to be damaged as well, we found bruises all over his body, we assume from injections of some sort of narcotic maybe. Whoever did this was not gentle, that's for sure. We are still having it all tested.. though... and, I do hate to say this... but there is a lot of evidence on his body that leads me to believe he was also... taken advantage of... I assume he was drugged, or it could have happened while passed out... but, that is also being tested..."
The doctor explained, and Wilburs eyes only widened.
"Please tell me you're kidding..."
"I am not... But, may I please know your relation to this boy, as well as your name?" The doctor asked as he took out a paper.

"Right... Will Gold, I am a friend of his..."
"How long have you known each other?"
"About... a week or two..."
"That recently?"  The doctor seemed surprised.
"Yes... "
"Its not my business... but my I know what happened?"
"My ex held him hostage basically.... I had met Y/n a bit ago, I am a pretty well known streamer on twitch and such, and I sorta boosted his channel, and he blew up... he is a cover artist. He plays instruments... he sings better than anyone I've heard... he is.. amazing... I got a message from his phone... but it wasn't him..." Wilbur said, his voice was low, it didn't have much emotion.
"I am so sorry to hear... I am so sorry any of this happened. " The doctor said quietly.
"Its.. fine... I just hope everything will be okay... " Wilbur said.
"I don't seem to have any of his family's contacts.. I assume you don't have them either?"
"I don't, no..."
"Its alright... we will do what we can for him."
"Thank you..."
Wilbur got up, shaking hands with the doctor as he walked out of the room.

Wilbur exited the hospital.
He looked around from the street he was on. He walked to his car. As he got in he sighed, wiping his eyes again.

He grabbed a charger from his bag, plugging it into the adapter, then plugging his phone in.
He sighed as he started the car.
"Plan for the night... find a cheap little hotel... book it for about a week... call Phil... then Tommy... get something to eat.. then try to sleep..."he mumbled to himself as he drove around, looking for a hotel.

After long, he found a nice one that he could crash in.
"New thing to the list... find a shop to get some clothes..." he said quietly.

He walked into the hotel and checked in, booking a room for a week.
He got up to his room and threw his small bad of things on the bed and he turned his phone on.
"12 %..." he mumbled.
He took his charger from his bag and plugged his phone back in. He looked at his bed and sat down.
He made sure his phone was charging, and called Phil.
"Will??" Phil seemed surprised.  It was pretty late, so he may have been tired.
"Hey, Phil..."
"Are you okay kiddo?"
"Its about Y/n..."
"I figured... talk to me, Will."
"Y/n... might die... "
Phil went silent for a few minutes.
"Will-"
"And there is nothing I can do to save him..."
"Oh, Will... I am so sorry... what happened?.."
"Rez..."
"Tell me you are fucking joking..."
"I'm not... I found out Y/n is that 'idiot gay-ass femboy' Rez cheated on... he abused Y/n more than even myself... I don't know the entire story... all i know is that Rez drugged him, beat him, and even... he....-"
"Hey.... you dont have to continue let's stop there... youre okay kiddo... just calm down..." Phil said quietly.
"I know it seems hard, and Like he won't make it... but I know he is, Will... I just know it... just give him time to heal."
"I-.. youre right Phil..."
"Exactly... Now, Tommy is pretty worried about you. You should text him." Phil said.
"I will.., " Wilbur nodded.
"I'll talk soon, Phil... thank you for everything. "
"Of course kiddo... love you."
With that, the Call ended.
Wilbur waited a few minutes in silence before texting Tommy.

'Hey... I'm sorry i haven't been active.  I know its been a  couple days and all. A lot has happened but I'm okay. And I'll be back to everyone soon. Love you guys.'

Wilbur sent the message. He felt as though he didn't know what to do... the guy who was beyond special to him could die...

______________________________________

Word count : 904