Chapter Thirteen

Wilburs POV
______________

Timeline: Four days after the incident.
______________________________
Time: 2:45 p.m
________________________

Wilbur sat in his hotel room, alone. He had gotten off the phone with Phil not long ago, so his mood was a lot better than it was.
He had been getting hourly calls from the hospital so he could get updates on Y/n.
'The dream I had last night was the death of me... I swear...' Wilbur thought.
Soon, his phone started to ring.
He looks over and saw it was the hospital- to which he immediately picked up.
"Hello?"
"Mr. Soot, yes?" A lady chimed happily.
"Thats me, yes. How are you today?"
"I'm doing quite well! Yourself?"
"I'm hanging in." Wilbur laughed nervously.
"Well, maybe you should start hanging in here, cause it looks like the patient is finally regaining consciousness." She laughed quietly.
Wilbur fell silent for a moment.
"You are serious?"
"Very."  She hummed.
"I'll be right over!!" He said as he rummaged for this wallet.
"Great! I'll see you soon- I'll be right at the front desk "
"Thank you so much, I'm on my way!"
Wilbur said as the call ended.
He grabbed his wallet and phone charger as he headed to the car.
He got to the hospital as fast as he could, as soon as he was there he got out and locked the car, hurrying to the front desk.
"Mr. Soot?"
"Yes!"
The lady smiled sweetly as she got up, another lady soon taking her spot.
"I will be leading you up to the room if you don't mind. It's a bit of a crazy maze here." She laughed, the aura she gave off was sweet and gentle, yet humorous and nurturing- like a kind mother.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, my name is Fae!" She smiled, but quickly began to speak again, "I'm sorry! I have been saying 'Mr.' and using male pronouns. Do you use different ones??" She panickingly asked.
Wilbur smiled as he shook his head.
"Its very nice to meet you Fae. I'm Wilbur. No, no. You're right. Don't worry." He smiled.
"Good, Good." Her smile soon returned.
"Well, your friends room is on the second to last floor, so let's head up there!" She smiled as leading Wilbur to the elevator.
She presses the button as the elevator left to them gives a small yet audible ding .
The two get in the elevator, Fae smiling sweetly as she waits for the floors to come and go.
"Mr. Soot?" She hummed.
"Yes, Ma'am?"
"May I ask- out of curiously that is- who this boy is to you? I assume a friend, though though I haven't been completely sure. The doctor said you were a close friend, though hesitated on saying either close or friend." She tilted her head slightly.
"Ah... Truth be told, we only met in general as of recent. We have never properly met in person now that I really think... I don't think his basically lifeless body being dragged into an ambulance counts as meeting..." he said, sadness lacing his words.
"I am so sorry to hear... are you nervous?" She asked, looking over at the male from aside.
"Now that I realize what I'm doing, yes... I am ner-"

Clunk
Clunk
Clunk

Soon silence.

"Oh dear..." Fae said worriedly.
"Not good, not good..." she went up to the elevator panel as she saw the lights were not on.
"What just happened??" Wilbur said, sadness replaced with concern.
"It seems the elevator has stopped..." She said quietly.
"But do not worry... based on how long the 6th floor light was on, I want to say we are very close to the 7th, maybe a couple feet... so if something were to happen we have time. But luckily I have my cell on me, i can contact someone.... do not panic. Things will be alright." She smiled hopefully sweet.
Wilbur took a deep breath but nodded.
"I'm sorry, hun. I know this doesn't help your nerves. But while we are waiting, why not tell me about this boy. You seem to have a lot to say." She laughed sweetly.
"His name is Y/n... we are both streamers... now at least. It started off with me streaming on Twitch and all, and I have these streams and videos that I do, they are basically just Try not to laugh but instead titled You Laugh You Lose, which is if i laugh i end stream. Well, there is a thing called media share... which is were I let people send videos In to try and get me to laugh." Wilbur said.
Fae nodded sweetly as she listened.
"Someone named Keith sent In a video, it was about a 20 or 30 second clip of a cute boy playing ukulele, messing up, and basically just groaning and slamming his head on the ukulele... turns out that boy was a small cover artist on YouTube who forgot to edit out that mistake, and before he realized he forgot to people had already seen it, and i made it go.. viral.. I made HIM go viral. Within a couple days of that stream, that same ukulele boy was on the DreamSMP, playing with one of my good friends.. another very popular streamer. He got introduced to so many of my friends... meanwhile I got clipped on that stream for simping. At least that what the comments of some... odd story on some app say." He laughed.
Fae laughed sweetly as she prompted him to continue.
"Comments such as-
Singlehoesupremacy
    CLIP IT CLIP IT HAHAHABDBEBNW
or...
Pog_Noodles
    Caught in 4k
And,
ARandomPersonXD2
*panicking in plays piano, ukulele and is learning guitar, and use to play violin but stopped* WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS-
Plus,
Bakugouilove
  Hes literally confessing

And not to mention, the best of all,
DarkmoonTheRainIce
Simp."

Wilbur cleared his throat with a chuckle,
"You know. The usual." He shrugged.
Fae laughed a bit loudly.
"My gosh! You seem to have a very amazing audience. " She smiled.
"I do. And they lead me to... meet Y/n." He smiled.
"You seem to.. love him. A lot."  Fae noted, smiling.
"I do... so much..." he said quietly. His smiled faded as he turned slightly red, realizing what he had just admitted.
'At least I'm not on camera this time...' He thought.

Soon, a loud ding was heard as the elevator jerks a bit, starting to move again.
"Ah! They fixed it!" She smiled clapping quietly and happily.
Wilbur smiled.
"Great!" Wilbur smiled.

Soon the elevator doors open, Fae smiled as she extended her hands to the open door, "out we go! " she smiled.

_______________________________
Word count: 1111