Chapter Eleven

(Shout out time!  AceLostAgain Edel-chan im2stepsbehindyou ch0comilkyx1-800-C0FF33-ADD1CT  reekstercat
Love you guys!!)

⚠️ ! Dream SMP spoilers ! ⚠️
(If you haven't caught up)

"Tubbo youre gonna loose it, give it back!"
Tommy nagged with a laugh.
They had been playing minecraft for the past couple hours, Tommy had just started streaming though.

As it stood, Tubbo was running and jumping around with Tommy's sword.
"I won't loose it! How can I die? We are on the prime path, the only other people on the server are Techno, Phil, and Ranboo as well as Niki but that's it. And I haven't seen any of them." Tubbo stated.

"Yeah, well apparently since the whole Dream break out thing they've all been together non stop. Im not sure what's going on but Phil hasn't been around much, and usually at least he is." Tommy said as he took a drink of his Coke.

"From what I know, Techno is trying to find a way to get dream to revive Ranboo... since it is his fault Ranboo is.. dead." Tubbo sighed.

"I can't believe Sam is the one who did it though..." Tommy made a face of somewhat disappointment.
He hadn't been on the best of terms with Sam since his own death.  "Sam is getting out of control. He can't even manage the one thing he swore he could. The one thing he was suppose to do he let all of us down... he has caused two last-life-deaths, and because of him, Dream is out and may cause more." Tommy added.

"You're right... but we have to think on the positive. Phil is still alive, Techno is still alive. There is no way Dream can kill Phil and Techno. Besides, it seems like all three are SOMEWHAT Allys." Tubbo said.
"To an extent..." Tommy added.

Time Skip -After Stream

"Hey Tubs?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you heard from Wilbur lately?"
"No I haven't actually- I haven't in a few days."
"Usually he messages me."
"Maybe he is taking a break?"
"Maybe..."
"But I haven't heard from U/n either."
"Well he is probably getting use to streamer life, I mean his first stream was just recently as well as his big blow up."
"Yeah, but he doesn't seem like the type of person to be distant when he knows someone- and me and him were getting along really well!"
"Yeah, but give him time, Tommy."
"Yeah... youre-"

Ba-doop

"Hey kiddos." Phil joined the call.

"Phil!" Both Tommy and Tubbo shout happily in unison.
"How have you two been?" Phil asked, his tone alone said he was smiling.
"Pretty good, but tired." Tubbo said.
"Worried but good." Tommy sighed.
"Worried?" Phil hummed.
"Yeah. Wilbur and U/n haven't been active, so I just hope they are okay." Tommy said. He took another drink.
"Last time I checked, Wilbur was going to visit U/n. But the problem is it didn't sound like a good visit... I've messaged a couple times, both of them, but no reply since me and Wilbur hung up that day."
"Wait seriously?," Tubbo said.
"Maybe Wilbur was just nervous. He does quite like U/n." He added.
"Possibly. But I'm just being patient. If they don't reply within the next couple days I'll go looking for them myself. Wil actually told me what town he was going to. "
"Please let us know whatever you find out?" Tommy asked, his tone filled with worry.
One of his best friends as well as someone he started literally thinking of as a brother was missing.
"Maybe both of them are taking a break to hang out. You never know." Tubbo said, trying to reassure Tommy.
"Maybe," Phil started,
"But, I should go get something to eat. I'll talk to you both later. Bye you two, be good."
"Bye Phil!" Tubbo hummed.
"See you later-" Tommy followed.

Da-boop

Phil got up, going to the kitchen.
He turned the TV on in the living room, it was already on the news. He left it there and went back to the kitchen.

"We are expecting somewhat high winds today, and what looks to be 70% chance of some light rain today, though later this week it seems that'll turn into 95% chance thunderstorms, which those clouds will start moving in around Wednesday or so. Now, we will keep you updated. Back to you, Abby."

"Yes, thank you for the weather updates. Right. We finally got confirmation of the suspect from the kidnapping pn Sunday night, at 9:46 p.m Kastin Dallas kiddnapped young, 4 year old girl, Aqua Lee. He was found last night, luckily the little girl was unharmed.. Yesterday evening a man was arrested in Doncaster, from what we know he has been charged with property damage, abuse, robbery, illigal gun possession, and murder. We are unsure of the outcome, but he has been arrested. Police have asked us not to release personal information of this man at the time being, or anyone's information , they wish to further this investigation first. Now, onto something a bit brighter, there will be a new opening of..."

Phil glared at the TV. He knew for a fact that Wilbur was in Doncaster going to visit Y/n. But.. it must have been a coincidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacing
Pacing
Pacing
Pacing
Worry...

"Please... please please please....!"
It was obvious Wilbur was freaking out. It took him a while to get to the hospital, he didn't know where it was at. The paramedics left without him, even though he tried his best to go with them. But once he got in the car, they had already left him behind.
He got a call suddenly,

The police station...

"Hello? Wilbur Soot?"

"Yes... this is he."

"Great... well, if you wouldn't mind, can you drop by the station tomorrow for questioning? Usually we would ask for as soon as possible but... you've seen enough today."

"Thank you... I will be in tomorrow. What time?"

"If possible, about 9 am?"

"Thats perfectly fine... thank you."

"I wish you luck. And I'm sorry for-"

Ding-Ding-Ding-

With that, Wilburs phone died...

Suddenly a doctor came out, he smiled sadly at Wilbur.
He motioned his head towards a room.
Wilbur got up and walked into it.
It was an empty conference room.
The doctor had him sit.
He looked down at Wilbur...
And shook his head, sighing.
"I'm so sorry..."

'The victim... isn't... breathing...'

________________________________________

Word count: 1077