Chapter Eighteen

Happy pride month everyone!!! I came back with this book, first day of pride!!!!
I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you for everything! I've missed so many of you!! I just wanted to say, yes, fae is verrryyy open to adoptions. Speaking of, her first kid!!
Meet Oliver!!!

Oliver is our beloved AceLostAgain (Picrew was made by them as well!)And for those of you curious, this here is our amazing mother figure, Fae,

(Picrew was made by them as well!)And for those of you curious, this here is our amazing mother figure, Fae,

Fae is open for adoptions!! All you have to do is DM/comment a name, pronouns, age/age range, and if possible make a picrew or draw them, sending them to my insta! (strawberry_boi_000) and i will be including your guys "adoption papers" in the sto...

Fae is open for adoptions!! All you have to do is DM/comment a name, pronouns, age/age range, and if possible make a picrew or draw them, sending them to my insta! (strawberry_boi_000) and i will be including your guys "adoption papers" in the story as as bring more Fae content in!! Now let's get back to our love, you.

___________________________________________

You looked up at the sky... it was grey skies as usual, but you missed that grey sky so dearly.
You could feel Wilbur keeping an eye on you- as you were walking a bit wobbly.
Fae wasn't far behind, on her break, deciding to walk the three of you out.
Phil smiled at her as he shut your door of the car, Wilbur sitting on the opposite side as he looked over at Fae.
"Thank you for everything." Wilbur said with a smile.
"Don't thank me for caring for such a wonderful boy." She said as she softly smiled at you, to which you smiled back.
Phil nodded at the woman, getting in the car himself.
He handed you his phone. "Rule number one, first time in the car, you pick the music. Just make sure Tommy never gets it." He laughed. You nodded with a small giggle as you looked at the phone. You hummed quietly as you looked at Wilbur... you had gotten into his music as soon as you found out he made his own. You smiled as you played Its all Futile! It's all pointless! (Not lovejoys^^)