His Ex Boyfriend.

(Bold- Rez)
(Italic- Wilbur)

"Hey Wilby~"

A discord message read, waking up Wilbur reads it, seeing the username sighing.

"What do you want, Rez?"

"What do you mean? I was just checking in on my favorite."

"On your favorite what? Side hoe?"

"Hey you know I love you! I'm not the one who broke it off. You are."

"Who did you leave this time? Better yet who did you cheat on with who this time?"

"What?! Come on, Wil. No one~ I'm single right now anyway!"

"Bullshit I see your posts with that one girl."

"She is just a friend!"

"That you just so happen to be dating and fucking?"

"Stop! Jeez I was checking in on you! If you really want to know its the same that happened with you I got with this guy. Gay as fuck and so damn feminine- why isn't he just a girl already? He was always so clingy and upset when I ignored him. Space is a thing. At least you didn't do that. You at least gave me space and wasn't a crybaby."

"Why did you get with someone knowing they were 'gay as fuck'and feminine? "

"Even though I'm straight he was a good fuck and gave me a bit of money when he had it. He was chill."

"You literally just told me how much you hated him. You basically stole from this poor boy."

"I didn't steal shit! He gave me anything I wanted. Gave me anything. "

"Yeah but in return he must have at least thought you loved him."

"Why would I love him?"

"I'm blocking you now. Things have been so much better since I left you and you're not going to come and ruin them again now with your toxic shit. Bye Rez."

With that Wilbur sighed, blocking the man- his ex boyfriend.
Wilbur had only ever been in one male relationship- and it was with Rez.
Rez was a fan at first until they accidentally met, things sparked. Soon the spark turned into an inescapable fire for Wilbur. Usually when you here the word spark, it good. And It was. Was.
It turned when Wilbur caught Rez cheating multiple times, yet still took so long to leave him.
Soon, he did though.

■PING■

Wilbur turned to his phone again to see a YouTube notification.
'Ah!!! (Yt/c) uploaded another cover?? Already?? Yes!' Wilbur smiled happily almost instantly forgetting about Rez.

Title: Your New Boyfriend (rewrite...)

Description: um... sorry if this is bad... my boss showed me this song awhile ago... I forgot the words to the original and after continously forget to look it up I decided that since I remember the instrumental to it I would rewrite it in my own way... um.. sorry again... and as for what happened in my last cover, I'm sorry... I didn't realize I forgot to edit that out, but its fixed... luckily not many people saw that cover so thats good on my part that I edited it out in time.
I hope you enjoy...
Link to the original song is down below... and um.. the instrumental I learned off too...

_____
Wilbur looked at the title- "That's my song!!!!!" He was happier than ever at the moment as he pressed play.

"...Life isn't really how I thought it'd be, when I was a kid on VOIP- I thought when I get older- I'd grow up and become more... now that I'm 20 I work for myself- getting heartbroke- not the best ill be honest... if I could change a single thing, I'd never have been with him... but she's in our bed, I'm at the doorway... I was the key and she was a doormat... and even though she was a girl, that doesn't mean I didn't pay our bills, anyway make the most of her, cause you seem to cheat pretty bloody quick... oh girl?... your new boyfriends an asshole.... woo!...yeah you met Jared, (of course you met Jared...) the one you thought took me away from you... thought we hit it off instantly... I know cause you won't stop yelling at me.... but I saw her beauty, frame, and grace... I should have know there was more than what made sense, I thought about what she has told you.... I'm "okay" though...
Oh, this isn't a dream... oh this isn't the dream... not the one I had when I was seventeen.. but he's living a dream... and oh she is living a dream... the one I had when I was seventeen... how on earth can I be saved? When I'm one click away from insane... maybe I really don't deserve the little bit of what I earned... I never made a messy scene... but the one you made when you were 23 means your not allowed back in that hotel... but she's in our bed, I'm in the doorway...I was the key and she was the doormat... and even though she was a girl, that doesn't mean I didn't pay our bills, anyway make the most of her, since you seem to cheat pretty bloody quick... oh girl?... your new boyfriends an asshole!.. I think about it everyday... so how on earth can I be saved?... I think about her a lot as well... maybe if she wasn't fine as hell... cause she's beauty... and shes grace... our telephone calls aren't my favorite place.... and I... want you to notice how... you hurt me more than you think, please.... why don't you care? You just want to be snuggled in her hair... "

________________
And just like that the video came to an end.
Wilbur didn't know what to say, but he went right to the comment section, only one person had commented... four likes so far.
"Someone in one of my streams showed me the clip you went back and edited out- I got interested and he gave me your Channel.. your voice is amazing and thank you. This was actually my song and I think you rewrote it so well! Thank you. "
Is what he wrote and sent it.

He smiled, but he knew a rewrite like that wasn't from typical Break ups. He knew something deeper lied beneath.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Word count: 1037