4 Way Street

After school next to the parking lot Error, Cross, and Ink stood talking. They been at it for at least five minutes waiting for their rides home. Error had a cigarette between his index finger and middle finger while he puffed some smoke from his mouth, rolling the bud up and down teasing it between his fingers.

Ink was supposed to be serving detention for drawing and "ruining" his uniform, but because he really didn't want to ruin his "good boy" act in front of his new family, he had told the principal that he had to go to the bathroom and jumped out the window. Usually, any person would have denied his quest since it is common knowledge that skeletons don't need to go to the bathroom, but because of the principles flat out hatred for monsters, he had no idea about it.

Cross also had a cigarette in his mouth, though seemed more hesitant to smoke it after Dream's various threats. They weren't really chatting either, more like Ink and Error bickering over which musical is the best until Cross finally interrupted them with his own opinion. "Shrek was the best musical, hands down."

They both had looked in his direction giving almost identical look of displeasure. "Is that the only musically you watched?" Error scoffed, in which cross just sighed letting the cigarette in his mouth fall to the ground as he rubbed it in with his shoe. "Yeah".

Ink laughed finally joining them to lean against the wall. "How did you guys get the cigarettes anyway? I thought they checked your bag?" Cross grinned widen as he proudly straighten his back up a little. "Yup they did! But they would have never strip me now would they?" He patted his chest a bit to indicate that he hide it somewhere in his bones. "Ew that's gross!" Error spat out his cig, stomping on it at the thought of it being somewhere where the sun don't shine.

"Oh don't think that! It was between my ribs it fits in perfectly. Do you think living with a strict uncle hasn't thought me anything?" He laughed along with ink as ink took a swig of his yellow.

"I don't know how you guys smoke that stuff, it makes me feel like I'm suffocating, and I don't have lungs!" Error glanced at Ink with a raised skelebrow. "You drink literal paint!"

"It taste like blueberries." The artist smirked.

"Oh my friends is here" Cross piped up as he texted something in his phone, then returned it into his pocket. "See you guys tomorrow?" Both nodded as they waved their friend off, Cross turning the corner only to disappear to god knows where.

Error opened his bag to find a fresh mint, opening up the little package and popped one oval shape mint into his mouth. "Oh can I have one?"

"What for?" Error looked up, still unamused. "Just want one." He grunted, popped another up and ink was able to catch it barely. "And my question still stands, why the hell do you need a love vial anyways?"

Ink frowned. "For a lot of things, like when I see a dog on the side of street, for food that I like, games, and you of course."

Error froze up, staring at ink intensely, his body glitched out as the hand on his backpack suddenly had a death grip on it. "Whæ?" He glitched out and his voice became a unsettling quiet. It felt like thousands of little bugs danced around his glowing face, and the rest of his body felt like it had been punched to death, then baked in a oven. Like a loath of bread.

Ink smiled, his head tilted to the side curious on the sudden reaction form the laptop himself.

Then a horn honked, and Error's name was yelled. But he didn't budge, he stared at Ink for a long second. At each one of his imperfections as he tried to convince himself of something other than what he was thinking. Another honk and another call.

That's when Error stood up said "I have to go." And turned his heel, quickly walking away. Had Ink said something stupid again?

He watched as Error thrown his backpack into the backseat, right behind it he bulleted in closing the door. After that ink couldn't see Error through the window, just his backpack sitting up right. Was error hiding away from him? He wasn't quiet sure.