A bit of a set bcak...

Nightmare had narrowed his eyes at the small note as if contemplating wether to take it or not. Soon, one of his tentacles slithered it's way around to snatch the note out of ink's hand. Dust stared at the note while horror just was horror. You know; eating.

Error was mixing with his feelings grubbing onto his head as he felt a headache starting on. He felt sick to his stomach, he didn't like to see ink even though he wanted to. It was odd, for the first time in his life he realized that his feeling were changing and rapping around a monster, but at the same time he was grabbing onto those feelings and yanking them off. Even then he didn't know what those feeling were, but the only thing he knew how to do is run. That's what he had ended up doing, he got up and left  without saying another word to anyone.

Nightmare's tentacles fought  with the note for a while before opening it, scan reading it before tossing it to the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you really think-" "It's not mine." Ink said with a bone chilling tone of voice, the kind of voice that you would think meant he was mad but it just didn't line up with his voice. "What?"

Nightmare asked glaring intently at ink for an answer. "I said it wasn't mine, the note is not mine." He said again never losing eye contact. Nightmare thought for a second as if trying to make sense of who it was. "Then who?" He hissed.

Ink simply shook his head gesturing that he wasn't going to say anything about it. Nightmare didn't like that answer to much though... it didn't take more then a second for nightmare to have wrapped ink up in his tentacles threatening him by slowly making the hold tighter and tighter. "I can't tell you." Ink didn't seem frightened at all, he seemed to have no emotion or reaction to anything towards nightmare. But before nightmare could squeeze tighter, he realized that there was something missing.

He couldn't feel anything. Nothing at all, not form ink at least. He wanted to laugh, how pathetic could he be? How could someone be soulless? It almost made him feel pity. Just almost. He dropped ink on the ground and chuckled in a dark tone. Ink easily landed on his feet and stared blankly to the tar covered skeleton.

"Such a pity you are."

***

As ink sat at the lunch table he was immediately stormed with questions from the frantic and puffed up cross. "So? Did he except it? What did he say?" Cross wasn't even bothered to eat his food, he just wanted to know if his master plan had worked. Ink glanced up from his un-eaten food and blankly stared for a good ten seconds before responding. "He threw it to the ground then laughed at me. You didn't sign your name." Cross frowned a bit as he sat down, resting his cheeks in his hands while sulking.

"Wait, who was it?" Dream butted in raising a skelebrow at the two. Ink said not a word, nether did cross. "Come on, who?" Dream whines wanting to know the answer. Cross looked down and muttered. "I think he'll tell you after school..."

The golden one shot his attention towards cross processing what he said, then his expression softened. "Cross don't tell me you fell for... my brother?" Dream guessed, or more of asked. Cross in shame looked away making Dream more frustrated. "You fell for him didn't you? How? He's... how?!" Dream stood up narrowing his eyes towards crosses direction. "I'm sorry okay? It's not my fault..." the monochrome one weakly protested never once looking towards the golden skeleton.

Besides from cross, Dream had his issues with ink too, not that he wasn't damn fine to Dream (cause he was) but because he felt betrayed from the other not informing him. "Ink why didn't you tell me? That's not fair!" Dream whined again poking at ink's cheek with no response. The only thing ink had done was gaze at cross for a minute before speaking up again. "I want me pay" was the only thing he would say, forming a triangle of issues throughout the table.