Heads up!

I was one of the first to grab a ball because I was in the front. Once my fingers wrapped around the ball, I stumbled back, throwing the ball in a random direction in hopes that it would hit someone. My eye-lights followed the ball only to see it fall to the ground and quickly be picked up shortly after by another monster.

Now that I had no ball to protect myself with I was left to just dodge all the balls that were hurtling towards me.

I stepped back to ready myself but when I did I had stepped on my scarf causing me to slip backwards and hit my head on the shiny plastic trap. Apparently, after I had may have busted my skull open, some kid thought that would be just a perfect time to hit me with a ball, which they seceded at too. The ball smacked my nonexistent stomach harshly before bouncing off and rolled to the next monster.

I had turned my head to our gym teacher after I heard that loud obnoxious whistle blown. Asgore was pointing at me singling that I out. I just frowned a little and pushed myself up off the ground to go to him.

I sat down on the bench next to my gym teacher as he handed me an ice pack for my head. I took it placing it on the back of my skull, I could feel the sting just from that. Wait, isn't the nurse supposed to give me an ice pack? I turned my head to look behind the bench where I saw a crate full of instant cold packs in it. The crate had a label on it that simply just said "dodgeball" like this happens every Monday or something. My eyes shifted back to asgore when I heard his booming voice talk to me.

"That was one mighty blow you took! Maybe neck time leave the scarf in the locker room?"

I nodded and he smiled down at me before resuming to watch the brutal game. I did the same looking out onto my team and the other to see who was winning and losing. Surprisingly, my team was actually winning. I had fun watching them all hit off someone one by one.

I then, out of the counter of my eye, saw that weird glitchy skeleton standing off to the side. He wasn't actually playing the game but he was definitely still in it. He was leaning against the wall trying to see what was happening without his glasses but after some time just looked away from the game.

I looked away from him and back to the game, only the see one of the dodge balls thrown right to him. It was like slow motion to look back at the glitchy guy, open my mouth and yell to him.

"HEADS UP!"

Oh. Maybe I shouldn't have said that because right when I did, he turned his head to look at me. When he looked at me the ball smacked him right in his cheek causing his head to move back and hit the wall he was leaning on.

I crumpled up my body into a ball whispering under my breath "ow". I heard the whistle blow loudly again right in my 'ear' that made me jump a little.

I saw him glare at me, then started to storm out of the game and to the far benches before asgore called him over. He didn't look like he wanted to do it but, reluctantly, he did. He sat down at the opposite side of asgore crossing his arms like he was throwing a fit.

Asgore reached behind grabbing another cold pack. He bent it till it made a crackling noise and started to get cold quickly. Glitchy guy, snatched it childishly to place it on his cheek, staring away from everyone.

————————————————————-

Error's POV

I walked out the doors of the gym while my brother was waving me out. He had to go down a different hall to get to his side of the building.

I had thrown away the cold pack even though there was still a visible dark purple spot on my cheek. It stung to the touch and hisses wildly every time I tried to eat, I knew that from trying to chew a piece of gum. I was hoping it would make me calmer from the great day I had been having but it of course just made everything worse.