Crossing a new line

"I'm not sure cross..." Cross groaned at the answer, for once in ink's life he looked like he was actually gotta deny the sweet relief of his vials. Which, as his main reason of getting the things he wanted, wasn't a good thing at all for Cross.

"Yeah, why can't you do it Cross?" Dream chimed in making Cross think for a long second. He hadn't told nether of them of who the note had been for which was thankfully a smart move on his end. Probably one of the only smart moves he's ever pulled. Give a clap people, you'll never see this one again.

"Because if I gave it to them then they would know that I like them!" Ink gazed at cross before frowning. "Are you kidding? Do you really think anyone would even glance at me from the roomers that's been going around'?"

"If its really that important I guess I could give it to them so ink could find another way to get his..." dream cut off his sentence knowing that it was probably better not to expose ink in front of the school like that. Cross facial expression changed in the order: surprised, disgusted, then down right hilarious.

"What?" Dream huffed while observing the expressions from the other. Cross clapped a hand over his mouth to hide a smile as he snorted a bit. "I... if you knew who it was you wouldn't do it." Cross said shortly suppressing in a giggle.

"That's not fair." Dream protested now that he was interested in whom the person might be. "Well ether way I guess your gotta have to do it yourself." Ink sighed leaning back in the chair completely uninterested in who it was at all.

Dream caught a glance from cross and took this as his opportunity. "So, mind telling us who is it?" Dream asked with an innocent smile. On of those people cursed at for being so damn adorable, it was a spell, and trance even. "Uhm..."

No one could say "no" to that face even if they tried. "So-?" Dream tilted his head, just adding a cherry on top of it all. "I don't want you to hate me..." Cross fiddled with his fingers a bit to distract himself from the trance.

Dream raised his skelebrow quite confused on what cross had just said. He processed it, then seemed almost offended at such an accusation. "No, no! I would never hate you, I couldn't hate you Cross!" Dream reinsurance would have worked in his favor if it wasn't for the obvious motion he was flickering with his hand. He was playing with something in his hands, his poster was off set and smile could deemed to be fake on farther exception. He was lying.

Ink picked up on it earlier then cross could, and cut through dreams speech with his own. "Don't lie dream, what do you want to know it for anyways?" Ink narrowed his dimmed colored eyes having some... complications of his own in hand.

Dream hated that he was so readable to the soulless monster that sat next to him. He looked to the side and shrugged it off. "Just a question." Of course skipping over the first claim. His gaze went back to cross, elbows on table and cloudy cheeks rested in the palms of his hands. "So, carry on" dream continued while Cross just sat there like a deer in head lights.

"I need ink to do it." He spoken after a good moment of silence. "Way are you hiding it?" Dream hadn't notice the uneasy behavior coming from cross as he was caught up on his determination.  "I-I'm not! I just thought it would be a perfect opportunity for Ink to get his monthly 'payment' this way." God, with the amount of times they referenced this to drug use (which it kinda is) ink may just sent to the priceable or suspension.

Dream sighed looking down, twirling his finger okay the table. He was guilt tripping, not on purpose.. maybe on purpose, but was just getting desperate. He hated when things were unanswered, when the mystery wasn't solved, which would be the only reason why he keeps persisting at this. "Look dream I'm sorry I just..." cross trailer off hearing guilt I'm his own voice. It made him question if it was a good idea. should he be loving the twin brother of one of his best friends? He knew he shouldn't. Luckily, ink was the only one keeping track of one another's movements. Ink groaned mutely seeing the internal conflict within cross. He didn't have much emotion most the time, but when he did you could read him like a news paper. Or at least that's what ink thought in his mind.