A bad boy

"Your first week you will be rehearsing, practicing, and... cleaning." She have a keen eye to all the backstage students. "I'll keep a close eye on however does their best, and who does their worst. If I see any of you misbehaving I will ban you from the theater club, no second chances. I'm I clear?"

The 40+ kids all nodded their head up and down to signal they were cool with it. Except for error who only crossed his arms, reluctant to the rest of his class mates. Honestly, he was just trying to get away from this club that he called "he'll".

Unfortunately for error, the theater didn't notice his glare shot at her. "Now, off you go. Have any problems come to me 'bout them." With that she shuffled her old chicken legs that were covered under her old lady dress backstage.

Error was a bit disappointed at the fact his tough guy act didn't work as planned but all together relaxed that he wouldn't actually have to perform. The show they would have to perform that month was none other then beauty and the beast, just something easy to start out with. Everyone there already knew how the story went so it wasn't going to be to hard to learn.

Error dragged his sorry ass back stage and grabbed a broom, scraping the floors with it. Enough for the theater dinosaur not to bat an eye. After the old woman had shuffled her way to her office Error dropped the broom and went to explore. He refused to be a "clean up boy".

The farther he had went back stage the dustier it had gotten almost like people didn't go back here which was weird considering hundreds of kids a year were back stage. He soon stumbled upon a door that looked like a old one. It's handle was broken and the door was the old kind of wood. You know the type were you could actually get a splinter on it if he drag your finger across it? Yes, that kind.

Error had reached for the handle and jiggled it only to break it off with a single pull. "Well shit..." he mumbled to himself. He kneeled down in front of the door and glanced into the hole. In the room it was pitch black leaving Error to see little to nothing of what the content inside was.

Curious nature led him to trying to bust in. Which... didn't work out so well. He rammed himself into the door, tried kicking it down, and even using some of his stings to try and get it unlocked somehow but nothing had been working. For old wood it was sure powerful.

Soon Error had enough and punched it out of frustration, but that only caused his hand to ace with pain. "Ow ow ow-" he yelped thinking it would have actually broken it. Although it didn't break it, it still left a crack that was about a inch long. It took the glitched boy a while to spot it without his glasses but when he did so it was like a life time goal he had accomplished or something.

He started bashing at it paying no attention to the loud thud that the others could hear till he finally knocked the door off its rusty hinges. The door smacked the ground with a loud crash but it seems like the old lady was death because no one checked in on the loud noises.

Error walked his marry way into the room and turned on the light, which had flicked before turning on dimly. Error wasn't no time looking around the place of scattered boxes and spiders.

Most of the boxes were filled with stage props and costumes or just flat out empty, but this one box had caught errors attention. The box had an old date on it top while having black and gold wrapped around the outside of it. He walked over kneeling down to place his hand on top of it. He opened it up which earned him a long and annoying creek from the hinges of the box. Soon his eyes landed on the seemed to be hundreds.

Error didn't hesitate to pick up the first picture he saw being of two young boys, one with a golden-ish aesthetic and the second having a purple aesthetic to him. They both had crowns, one showing the moon single on his and the other a twist with the gold. Their faces were practically the same, they were obviously twins.