Drama~

"What? No way!" A kid gasped. "Yeah, apparently that monster was crazy." The smaller, and more dramatic human exclaimed, spinning her pointer finger in a circle around the side of her head. "So that's why he was getting choked out by the skeleton!" The girl snickered back. "And he deserves it too! It's unsettling to know we have an crazy monster in our school."

"I know right? And they said they brought "peace" when they came back from the underground." The boy scoffed. "Wha was the monsters name again?" "Don't know, they never said, but you can definitely know when it's him. He had a Ink splash on his face and his eyes changes colors and shapes."

Ah yes, just like any other school, roomers roomers roomers. After the fought that had broken out between the two younglings, ink has been getting a lot of hate, but he's gotta get his medicines somehow right? Ink wasn't even at school yet when the roomer that he was insane and needed help burst out in the school. The kids who didn't get to see the fight were making up lies about what had happened, and in the end people thought ink was the one would deserved a muzzle, and that he was to unstable. "He started the fight because he was going crazy" one would say with the other saying something different and more far fetched then the other. "He started to fight because he's a cannibal and just needed a new victim!"

Things spiraled out of control quickly. So quick by the time ink showed up in school, late again, he was dragged to the principals office for questioning. Even though he knew nothing about what had been going on. As a teacher led him through the halls he got weird looks from practically everyone who was in the hall at the time. This put more pressure on him then he could handle and he felt like crying, his eye sockets welled up and he felt shameful, even though he didn't know what was going on.

He wasn't put into the principles office this time, but rather a counselor's office instead. He sat door, his legs already shaky. He rubbed the tears out of his eyes and forced himself to stay calm.

"Do you know why your in here?" She had asked calmly, he felt ease that it was a monster instead of a human though. "Um, no not really. What did I do wrong?"

She stopped typing on his computer and sighed, intertwining her fingers together to lay her chin out on top of them. "Nothing, we just been hearing a lot of claims that you have been... not feeling well lately. Is there anything going on at home?" Ink was frozen. On one hand he could tell her how his "dad" has been treating him and possibly getting help, but if he did he would be risking getting a mild beating from him if t didn't work out. On the other hand he could just stay silent about it and everything would go back to normal and be fine... right? He hesitated on his answer but after some thinking he decided to keep quiet about it.

"I'm fine, and home is going well." He answered shortly not wanting to go into detail about it all.

"Hm okay, and how are your grades?" Ink was a little taken back from the question and just looked to the side with a little confused look. "Uh fine I guess?" He nodded going back to type something on the computer. "Uh huh, it says here you're getting C's and B's, and how do you feel about that?" Ink, still confused and a little overwhelmed by it all, choked out the words trying his best not to tear up again. "Well it's fine to me but how did this... roomer break out?"

The woman raised her eyebrow with that old boomer look. "What do you think happened to make the roomer burst out?" Ink looked down shifting nervously.  "Uh... the fight?" He nodded writing a note on a sticky note. "Here." She handed it over, or more of shoved it in his face. He took it hesitantly, reading the context.

***

Dream was in history, writing down notes in his binder and being a good student, like always.  The bell had rung right on time singling that the students needed to shift to their next class. "Alrighty, before ya'll go to your classes I want to let you know tomorrow's agenda is on the-" as the teacher was finishing off the class dreams phone started to vibrate and ring the song "love me"