Child's play

"What are you doing you imbecile!?" The goopy creature screeched out in agony.

The tiny and scrawny ink blob had his clutches wrapped around the taller. The little pest was trying with all his might to hang onto the wild aggressive bull, but it was no use. Nightmare was simply bigger and stronger in almost every way.

But there is no need to feel bad for ink. The only reason why the fight broke out in the first place is because of him. He, as his deal said, was trying to cut off nightmare's runt of a tentacle with his knife in the middle of the hallway.

By this point, the screeches from nightmare had caused almost everyone in the grade to stop what they were doing and stare. This only made nightmare fill up with more rage.

"Pffft haha! This is priceless!" The undyed skeleton laughed holding his black and white stomach. "If I haD one I woUld give tHose two iDiots a lighTer just to make it MorE interesting."  The glitched one commented.

Both cross and error had been stopped and rushed over to see the fight after being washed away by the wave of freshmen's eager to see their first high school fight.

"I honestly do have a lighter, and would have given it to ink for this, but I'm in no place to get detention right now."  Cross replied with a purr that caught error off guard, as he thought he was only talking to himself. "Is ink youR friend?" The glitch one hesitated to reply.

The other gave a simply nod as the crown grew wild and louder chanting "fight" over and over again. "Is ink your friend?" Error laughed sarcastically and looked to the side as if it was the dumbest thing he ever heard. "That's too bad." Cross sighed looking back above the crowd to see the fight continue.

All the eyes... the eyes that stared at him. The eyes that gave him pity, but showed terror at the same time. It reminded him crucially of every single little mistake he made in his younger form. Oh how he hated to see it, oh how he wanted to just... get rid of it.

"God damnit I said GET OFF!" Nightmare hissed out. His tentacle wiped around smacking ink right off of his back and into the lockers. Ink slid down the lockers slowly not to act dramatic or anything, but rather because his legs gave up on him quickly after taking the shot.

Once his bottom hit the grown the two lockers he hit were revealed to have great dents in them. "Aw man that was my locker" a armless boy from the crowd spoke up just enough for most of the crowd to hear, and giggle shortly after.

The goopy tentacle rapped aground ink's neck pulling him face to face with the monster. Soon the tentacle got tighter and tighter around his neck chocking him out till his nonexistent lungs struggled to open.

Even through all of this ink was smiling, gripping at the tentacle still, but smiling.  He knew he couldn't die it wasn't physically possible! Even if it did hurt the worse scenario that could happen is him turning ink a blob of ink.

Of course, no one else in the crowned knew that though except for cross. So after a few seconds of ink's face being a bright purple, a kid chickened out and told on them both to a teacher who came rushing in seconds after.

The goopy king of negativity was shaking, growling at the other with a fit of rage in his only eye. He even looked like he was about to say something before he was completely cut off by the yells of the teacher behind them.

"What are the both are you doing?! Principles office, NOW!" Her voice cracked at the highest pitch she could do while screaming at the both of them. Kids quickly scattered away to their own classes in fear of also being punished.

Nightmare, on the other hand, just stood there hold ink above the ground letting his feet dangled as he was suffocating to his "death". Nightmare was obviously blaming this all on ink with the sudden gaze that had locked in with ink's scattered tear filled eyes. Ink was slammed to the concrete ground with the tentacle as soon as the teacher got closer.

The teacher started muttering to the both of them as she grabbed them both by the clothes and started dragging them along the halls. It didn't take ink long to stand up and follow them after he felt the tug on his clothing.

Along the hallways left and right nightmare kept glancing over to the smaller skeleton who was oddly happier then he should be. Don't get me wrong he was laughing or smiling about it but of a little know it all nightmare thought he would see him tear up at the thought of going to detention. Indeed ink did look like the type of person to be a teachers pet, but maybe that's because he's just friends with his twin brother who IS a teachers pet.

They soon arrived and sat at the chairs that were lined up against the wall. Ink sat at one end and nightmare sat at the other completely silent. It wasn't a awkward or uncomfortable silence though, it was actually quite relaxing for the both of them after hearing all the people chanting "fight" over and over again.

They were waiting for the principal, who was in his lunch break. It soon got uneasy with the anticipation for the door to the principal's office to swing open. All they could hear to pass the time was the ticking clock that never seemed to end