Shut up!

"Pull out pull out!"

"Ah-"

Both, not one, both of them broke the closet door from their conation, what's even more of a miracle than Error and ink doing it together is that no one had heard them in the closet. Of course it's not like they completely ripped it off, no , they only partly ripped it off.

"Finish- OUTSIDE OF ME GODDAMIT."

So, Ink did as error said and finished up rather quickly.

It didn't take them long to separate their clothing from each other and wiggle it on, of course ink tried to snatch error's hoodie but got caught red handed from the little light of the cracked door that gave error just enough light to see what was going on.

They weren't sneaky about getting out ether, in fact they just walked out of the closet like they didn't just do each other. "I bet Geno gotta kill you when he finds out."

"He's not going to find out."

"You never answered my question about the hoodie, I wasn't joking you know."

"Wait you were serious about that??"

Ink clicked his tongue and nodded.

"Well uh... how about you come to my house tonight so you can get your things, and..."

"And get your hoodie?" He said with a oddly happy grin.

"Sure, whatever."

"Yay!" Ink gripped onto error's arms with a dorky grin.

Glitches, a glitchy scream came softly out in silence. He hated the contact with all his soul, but allowed it because he didn't want to start another fight.

"You love birds done? Geno keeps fussing about you and I'm pretty sure if my ass isn't toast than yours is." Reaper pointed towards ink, then at Error with a grin and a hand in his pocket. "I'm sorry who are you?" Ink chimed I'm looking up at error as if he was gotta give him the answer.

Simultaneously both Error and Reaper has spoken at the same time with two very different answers. Reaper had a cocky grin as he proudly pronounced that he was Geno's boyfriend while Error had said in a siren voice that he was a overused dildo of Geno's

"I meant name wise." Ink obnoxiously chuckled with a snort. Reaper raised a skelebrow then processed to formally introduce himself towards the smaller skeleton. "My name is Reaper, a big hot shot through the school mostly~" surprisingly, he managed to finish his sentence before getting punched roughly in his nonexistent stomach.

"Yeah yeah thanks, I don't care. You don't need to drive us home I'll just take a taxi and ink will walk" "hey—" Before ink could say his snappy remark both their wrist were grabbed and pulled with little to no effort from Reaper.

"I can't go home with you- geez wasn't the closest enough?" Ink groan getting dragged against the ground like a limp doll. "Well you'll just have to face Geno about that - and what happened in the closet?" Reaper gazed down as he exited the back door luckily being seen by no one because of his black attire.

"Ink is trying to leave me with that parasite that's what."

"Oh geez I'm not even leaving! I'm just moving -"

" - you could have moved in with us! But you didn't want too and instead moved-"

"I got SELLED OFF, it's not like I had a choice!"

"Well you can tell that milky white mother fucker that I'm gotta -"

"Ink?" Geno cut them both off from their mini argument. They had both made it to the car thanks to the black clothed skeleton pulling them along and hadn't realized they had been in front of — well — someone who didn't take kindly to disagreements.