Chapter 12

The car ride home was as quiet as ever. Endeavor was furious with us. Between me not quitting earlier and Shoto loosing to Bakugo he was ready to strangle someone. The car stopped at the house and we all got out heading inside. 

"I want to talk to Y/n first," Endeavor pulls me into the training room first," This whole thing is your fault Y/n. If you just stopped trying earlier then maybe he would have won," He walked closer to me and I didn't move. He pulled off his belt," You were trying to steal your brothers spotlight weren't you."

I didn't answer him so he snapped me with the belt," Answer me Y/n. You just want everything to be about you don't you," He hit me again and again.

The worst part was he was careful enough not to hit me in spots where it would be visible. He hit me multiple times on the stomach and back. 

"Have you learned your lesson Y/n," He says finally stopping. 

"I don't know have I?" I say glaring at him. 

"Clearly you haven't," He came extremely close to me grabbing my throat. 

I choked due to the sudden pressure. He squeezed tightly," I-I'm sorry it won't happen again."

"Good now get out of my sight," He dropped me to the floor and I walked out of the room massaging my neck. 

I opened the door to my room and slowly closed it. I slowly took off my gym clothes careful not to irritate the bruises and few cuts that littered my body. I walked over to my closet and grabbed out a random shirt and gym shorts throwing them on and going to lay down. 

After a minute or two I heard my door open and Shoto came into my room," Hey N/n, can I talk to you now?"

"Sure Shoto."

He came over and sat in front of me," So this may make you mad but you're the only one I want to tell. I think I might be gay."

I wasn't that surprised considering how much he blushes around Midoriya," I kind of figured Shoto."

"How?"

"You're my twin Shoto I know you better than anyone. I know the signs of when you like someone, and I see the way you look at Midoriya," Shoto blushes and looks down. 

"Do you think he likes me back?"

"Probably but I can always ask for you," I nudge his shoulder. 

"Would you?"

"Of course, now go get some rest. You had a long day," I say and push him out of my room. 

I go lay back down sighing. It's only 5 and I already want to pass out. At least tomorrow is Friday and then I can spend the weekend with Mina. Just like magic at that moment my phone buzzes from a text message from Mina. 

👽Alien Queen👽: Hey girly!

Best Todoroki twin: Wassup

👽Alien Queen👽: Talked to my parents they said the sleepover at my house is fine😁

Best Todoroki Twin: That's great

👽Alien Queen👽: I can't wait but I gtg eat 

Best Todoroki Twin: See you tomorrow

I put my phone down smiling. I get to escape this hell hole for the weekend. It should be fun at least finally spending time with a girl. I've only really hung out with the boys, but I can't lie they are always fun to hang out with. I curl myself up into a ball thinking of the things we could. My eyelids slowly getting heavy and I fall asleep.