Chapter 19

We separated after a second. I looked at him surprised. I was not expecting that. I could see a slight pink shade on his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry," Bakugo said hiding his face.

"No it's fine," I said removing his hands from his face.

"Let's just pretend that didn't happen," He said and I could feel disappointment slowly creep up.

"I- sure," I said moving off of him

My phone went off and I grabbed it. It could not have been better timing. It was the squad group chat.

👽Alien Queen👽: Anyone wanna hang out

Pikachu⚡: Hell yeah

🦈Shark Boy🦈: Sure

✨Tape dispenser✨: Sure

I looked over at Bakugo," Hey everyone wants to hang out. We should go to."

"Whatever," He said grabbing his phone.

Best Todoroki Twin: Yeah I'll go

💥Boom Boom Boy💥: Whatever

👽Alien Queen👽: Omg explosion boy answered😮

💥Boom Boom Boy💥: Shut up Extra and don't call me that

✨Tape Dispenser✨: Chile anyway. where did you wanna go

👽Alien Queen👽: Meet me at the mall

I get up grabbing my purse," Flames, maybe we should change before we leave."

I looked down at my pjs," Yeah you right."

I grab my sweats and a sports bra heading to the bathroom. I changed and went back into his room. He was putting on a white shirt that had the definition of fuck on it. I laughed a little grabbing my purse again.

"Are you gonna change out of my hoodie?" He asked grabbing his phone.

"Nope," I said walking out of his room.

We walked in silence to the mall. It wasn't a very long walk surprisingly. I waved to Mina as we got there. She ran up to me. The other boys appearing to.

"Alright we're all here," Mina said excitedly," Wait whose hoodie is that?"

"Oh it's mine," I lied. They don't need to know.

Mina shrugged," Whatever. Let's go shopping."

Me and Mina ran ahead of the boys excitedly. I'm not the biggest shopping person, but I do enjoy it from time to time. We ran into F/s going over to the clothes section. They always have super cute clothes. They boys followed us just talking to each other. Denki came over to me pointing out clothes that would be cute on me.

I bought a small pile of clothes and then left. Mina bought a lot more then me and had like three bags already. The boys all rolled their eyes when they saw how much she bought.

"Hey we should go to the candy shop," Denki said.

"Oh yeah," Kiri agreed.

"Sure," I said following the two.

We walked over to the candy shop. I didn't know there was this much candy in the world. I walked over to f/c and grabbed a few bags plus some other candy that I could give Shoto. I went up paying for the candy. I went out to where the others were waiting. I glanced over at Bakugo who was standing by himself. I was trying not to think about what happened earlier.

"It's about lunch time," Mina says as everyone comes out," We should go eat."

We all agreed and went to the food court. They had a few good options. I saw (favorite fast food) and smiled. Yay. We put our stuff at a table and all went to get what we wanted. Kiri went with me.

We stayed quiet for a little bit but Kiri broke the silence," Y/n do you like Bakubro?"

I was surprised by the question," I don't know," It was the truth. I don't know how I feel about him anymore.

"Oh well could I ever take you out," Kiri says," Just like the two of us."

I could see him blushing. I don't really want to, but I don't want to hurt him," I'm sorry but I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh," Kiri looks down.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I feel guilty now," I just don't see you like that Kiri. You're more like my older brother."

"It's alright," Kiri said giving me a sad smile," Just a little disappointed."

I opened my arms for a hug," You wanna hug?"

He nodded and I gave him a small hug. I really do feel bad. I don't like rejecting people that much. The rest of the wait was quiet. We ordered our food and then went back to out table. Mina was the only other on back. I looked around the food court. I couldn't help looking for Bakugo.

"Y/n can I talk to you for a sec," Mina said grabbing my arm pulling me away. I clearly didn't have a choice," What is happening between you and Bakugo?"

I gave her my best clueless look," What do you mean?"

"Oh cut the crap," Mina said smacking my arm.

"Ow!"

"You're fine. Now you two have been glancing at each other all day," She said," So what happened?"

"You promise not to tell," I say

"Of course," Mina says.

"Well me and Bakugo were hanging out today and he might have kissed me," It wasn't exactly the whole truth but I wasn't going to tell her I was living with him.

"What!," She whispered yelled doing her best not to draw attention to us," And you said you didn't like him."

"Well that's the thing," I said," I don't know if I like him."

"You definitely like him," She said," You don't see the way you look at each other and the amount you guys flirt."

"How do we look at each other?" I ask confused.

"I'm not gonna explain it," Mina smacked my head," Now just admit you like him."

I thought about it for a second. I mean it's not like I don't think that he's attractive and I'm always really comfortable around him. I mean knows a lot of things about me, and it's not like I didn't enjoy the kiss we had. I mean I guess I could have a crush on him.

"Okay maybe I do like him," I said," What am I supposed to do?"

"You should tell him," Mina said smiling.

"Absolutely not," I said.

"You're so difficult," Mina sighed," Fine don't tell him but just show that you like him in small ways."

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just compliment him, ask him to hang out more just one on one," Mina said.

I nodded. I heard my number get called for my food. Mina let me go and I grabbed my food. Well I already hang out with him a lot. I guess I could compliment him more and not insult him as much. I should also ask him to play the drums for me more often. I sat down with my food. Just enjoying my time with them.

-------

Hey guys thank you for reading. I hoped you liked it. Next episode will be them at school again. I hope you keep reading.

❤Author-Chan out❤

word count: 1121