Chapter 28

It has now been a few weeks since we had moved into the dorms. It was easy to get comfortable and we all started hanging out more. Shoto had taken me and Katsuki dating better than I had imagined. Right now the class is heading to the license exam.

I'm excited and nervous. The squad is all sitting together. I'm between Mina and Katsuki while Sero, Denki, and Kiri sit across from us. We are all pretty excited. Katsuki being over confident and us all just goofing around. We arrived at the building and all filed out of the bus.

"Oh I'm so excited," I shook Denki vigorously.

"Y/n stop or you're going to give him whiplash," Kiri restrained my arms.

"Sorry," I awkwardly laughed.

I glanced at Katsuki who was giving Kiri a death glare. I moved away from Kiri to prevent a murder. We all entered the building together. Time to get this started.

~Time skip brought to you by the author being lazy~

I scanned the list for my name. My eyes stopped as I saw my name. I did it. I passed. I actually passed. My brain took a minute to process this. I ran up to Katsuki jumping into his arms excitedly.

"Katsuki I passed," I yelled loudly," I actually did it."

"Good job Teddy bear," He smiled at my reaction holding me up.

I gave him a small kiss," Did you make it?"

"No but it's fine," He said," I'm happy you passed though."

I gave him a soft kiss," I'm sorry Katsuki but you have other opportunities."

A throat cleared in front of us. I looked at the rest of out class and my face heated up. Right we're still in public. I wiggled out of Katsuki's grip and fell to the ground. I laughed awkwardly. I looked at Mina who had her hands on her hips and had an eyebrow quirked.

"Hehe funny story," I said awkwardly standing up and brushing myself off," Me and Katsuki are dating."

"For how long?" Mina asked in a motherly tone.

"A few weeks," Katsuki said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"A few weeks!" Mina yelled glaring at me," And you didn't tell me?"

"Sorry," I said quietly," The only people who knew are Shoto and Izuku."

"Seriously you told them before me," Mina pouted," I thought we were besties."

"I'm sorry Mina," I gave her a hug," How about I get you some food to make up for it."

"My favorite?" She asked me.

"Of course," I smiled at her and she jumped up.

"Yay my favorite ship has sailed," She yelled excitedly.

"Why are girls so weird," Katsuki whispered in my ear.

"We're not weird you just can't handle us," I whispered back with a smirk.

After that our class went back to the dorms. Shoto didn't pass either because of a fight he had with another school. The class still threw a small party for most of us passing. I felt extremely happy. I had passed, the class now knows about me and Katsuki, and I have an amazing boyfriend. Nothing could be better. I used to feel like nothing compared to Shoto, but now I don't feel so forgotten. And it's all because of this amazing class and Katsuki Bakugo.

I'm not the forgotten twin anymore.

--------

Hey guys! I know this is a very short last chapter but I really wanted to finish it. I decided I'm going to do the Hunterxreader fanfic and then make the Hisoka one. I really hope you liked this book and look at other books I have written. I love you all and thank you for taking the time to read my book.

❤Author-Chan out❤

Word Count: 610