Chapter 26

I stared at the blank wall of the hospital. The recent events replaying over and over again. The whole class was visiting Midoriya. Mina made me come. I'm not paying attention to their discussion. I could care less. I just can't get what happened out of my head. 

"Y/n what do you think?" Kiri's worried voice broke through my thoughts. 

"About what?" I sounded so emotionless even to myself. 

"Saving Bakubro," I couldn't help the guilt that ran through my body," I talked to Momo and I have a good plan, but so far not everyone agrees. They think we should let the pro heroes handle it."

I have so many conflicting emotions. I want him back now, but at the same time we are just kids. The pro heroes know what they're doing. It would also get us in trouble with our teachers because we went against their orders. 

"I don't know," I looked at my hands," I want him back, but we're just kids. Maybe they're right. We should let the pro's handle this."

"Seriously Y/n," Kiri sounded angry," I thought you would agree with me. You're his closest friend and you're abandoning him."

Tears brimmed at the edges of my eyes. Am I abandoning him," Maybe I am, but I-i'm the reason he got kidnapped," I looked up at Kiri," If I just g-got to him sooner he wouldn't be in this mess."

I couldn't help but let the tears fall. I walked out of the room. I'm the reason he isn't here. I walked out of the hospital and slid down the outside wall. I hugged my knees close to my chest. I watched as cars drove pass. I heard the doors open and I glanced over. Shoto. He sat next to me and pulled me towards him. 

"I'm going to help them," Shoto said after a minute of silence. 

I looked at him in surprise," What? You haven't ever gotten along with him though."

"I know, but I'm not doing it for me Y/n," He looked at me. 

"For Midoriya?" I asked confused. 

"No," He said," I'm doing it for you. I haven't seen you smile and laugh as much as you do with anyone but Bakugo. It was nice to see that side of you again. So if getting Bakugo back faster will bring that back, well then I'm going to help."

I am shocked to say the least. I haven't heard anything like that from him ever. I think Midoriya is rubbing off on him. Shoto stood up and offered me a hand. I took it and he pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around me giving me a nice hug. I hugged back hiding my head in his neck. 

"I love you N/n," Shoto said. 

"I love you too," I said back. 

"You should help to," Shoto said as I pulled away. 

"Okay," I said agreeing. 

~Time skip~

I met Midoriya and Shoto at the front of the hospital. Momo, Kiri, and, to my surprise, Iida were there. Looks like I'm the last to show. I joined the group quickly not wanting to waist anymore time. 

"Y/n, great you're here," Midoriya said ," Okay so we all know the plan, right?"

We all nodded," I still don't think it's a good idea," Iida said," but I'll still come to help."

"It's probably better the more force we have," I said 

~Time skip again~

We arrived in front of where the tracker led us. My disguise was making me itchy. We squeezed through a small alleyway to get a look into the building. We hoisted Midoriya up so he could look through. He jumped back in surprise when he looked through. 

"What is it?" I whispered up to him. 

"You have to come see yourself," Midoriya said looking down at me. 

We all made our way onto the ledge carefully. I looked through the small window. It was extremely dark. I squinted trying to see better. I gagged seeing what was in there. Tubs filled with water with brains in them. 

"That's disgusting," I said looking away.

"What are those," Momo asked. 

"No clue," I got the guts to look back inside," but it doesn't look like anyone is in there."

I scanned the room in front of me. It was just row after row of brains. There was no sight of any people. That means no Bakugo. I turned away from the window with a defeated sigh. Where could he be?

A loud bang sounded and dust was flung into the air. Most of the building had been destroyed. Mnt. Lady stood in the rubble with Best Jeanist and Kamui Woods. We hid behind one of the few walls that wasn't broken. I peaked around the edge. I watched as the containers were taken away. 

That's when the weird things appeared. They were black and goopy. They were floating midair slowly growing bigger. The pro heroes took noticed and stood in ready stances. Bakugo appeared out of the first one, coughing. The rest of the LOV appearing seconds after. I moved to run out but Midoriya gripped my wrist. 

"I have a plan," Midoriya whispered as fighting broke out. 

We all listened to his plan carefully. It will work. We can't afford to mess this up. We were getting in our ready positions waiting for the perfect time. All Might had shown up at some point and is fighting a potato lookin man. We finally saw our perfect chance and we took it. 

Iida ran up a tower of Shoto's ice as Midoriya held a strong grip on one of my arms. This plan was relying on me. As we stood elevated in the air. I shot my free arm out in the direction of Bakugo. 

I yelled as loud as I could," Grab my hand Boom Boom Boy!"

It all felt like it was in slow motion. Bakugo shot into the air with his quirk. Shigaraki's arms barely missing Bakugo. He shot through the air reaching out with one arm. Once in reach I gripped his arm tightly. I'm not loosing him again. Shoto used more of his ice as a ramp helping us land. We all ran as fast and as far away as possible. 

We stopped running as we got to the crowd of people in the city. They were all watching the fight between All Might and All For One. I didn't care for that though. I only care that I got Bakugo back. I walked over to where Bakugo was standing. He was panting a little while watching the screen. He changed his attention to me when he noticed my presence. I have so many emotions flowing through me. 

I raised my fist slowly. I held it to his chest not loosing eye contact," Don't you ever leave me with these idiots again."

That was the only thing I can think to say to him. He smirked at me moving my fist," I don't plan on it."

He gripped my hand. Everyone started yelling at the screen and we put our attention back on the screen. All Might was on his knees in what seemed like a weaker form of his normal self. He was giving All For One an icy glare. Me and Bakugo stood silent as our teacher faced the villain. He was obviously much more powerful than anything we had ever faced. I got nervous for him. 

I could see All Might slowly get up. Everyone was screaming encouragement. He was powering up a punch. It looked like All For One was laughing, but considering he looks like a potato it is hard to say. All Might punched him. 

He was sent flying back and everyone cheered even louder. He really is the greatest hero. I saw law enforcement start restraining All for One in the background. All Might pointed at the screen. 

Everyone went quiet awaiting the words of the hero," It's your turn now."

Everyone cheered loudly. It sounded like he was talking about the rest of the LOV, but not so much to me. Midoriya is wiping away tears. Those two have similar quirks. No not similar, identical. Maybe Midoriya is All Might's successor. That will be for a different day, for now I think it's time to go home. 

---------------

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. I know it took me a while to get it out, but I'm moving soon and I was trying to spend as much time as possible with my friends. I hope you keep reading. 

❤Author-Chan out❤

Word Count: 1422