Chapter 18

I woke up to birds chirping outside of the window. I slightly groaned and rubbed my eyes. I tried sitting up but was held down by strong arms. I blushed as I realized that I was sleeping in the same bed as Bakugo again. I slowly turned around trying not to hurt Bakugo and poked him in the face. 

"Ugh stop that," Bakugo grumbled and I continued poking him.

"Boom boom boy," I sighed. 

His eyes shot open and he let me go," What's happening?"

"Nothing really just wanted to get up," I say sitting up running my fingers through my hair," Did I fall asleep on your bed?"

"Yeah and I was to lazy to move you," He sat up to," You take up a lot of space."

"Sorry," I apologized and got out of his bed. 

I opened his door," Where are you going?"

"I was gonna make breakfast again," I looked back at him. 

He put on a shirt and went to the door," I'll help."

We went downstairs into the kitchen and I grabbed out griddle. I saw they had pancake mix last time and chocolate chips. 

"Hey hand me the pancake mix please," I asked and Bakugo tossed me the box," Thank you."

I grabbed down a bowl and mixed the water and powder. I walked to the fridge and grabbed out the chocolate chips. There's enough in here. I poured out a cup and a half and mixed in the chocolate chips. 

"The pan is heated," Bakugo said and I gave him the pancake batter. 

I watched as he poured out the batter onto the pan. He handed me the bowl back and I poured out another one. We watched as they cooked. I grabbed out the spatula to flip it. 

"I want to flip it," Bakugo said trying to grab it. 

"Nope," I said putting my arm back. 

He grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him and used his other arm to grab the spatula," I get to flip it."

Our faces were really close," Fine then be that way."

I turned back to the batter. I used my finger and wiped some of the excess of the side of the bowl. I turned back around and Bakugo was watching the pancakes. I got a little closer to him and wiped my finger across his face. 

"Oh you little," He grabbed my waist pulling me towards him," Your turn."

He dipped his finger in the batter and wiped it across my face laughing. I was laughing to. I put more on my finger and looked back at him. 

I wiped my finger across his forehead," Simba."

 He laughed," You're weird."

"and you're gonna burn the pancakes," I said pointing at them and he let me go. 

"It would be your fault you distracted me."

"Nah it would definitely be your fault," I said and sat myself on the counter watching him flip the pancakes. 

"Yeah yeah whatever," He grabbed out a plate to put the finished pancaked on. 

I watched as he cooked the pancakes. He's actually not terrible at cooking. I jumped off the counter grabbing the spatula out of his hand. I nudged him out of the way. 

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"I told you I want to flip some pancakes to," I said as I flipped the two pancakes that were on the griddle.