Three

"You two know each other?" Jack says, his eyes catching glimpses at me through the mirror. I look at the condom girl once more, looking at her lips that I previously kissed, then shake my head.

A prostitute? I never would've thought that was why she was stealing those, I thought maybe her and her boyfriend wanted to have some fun but didn't have enough money, not because she's having sex with random guys for money.

"I saw him this morning, he helped me, you're a sweet kid." She says, whispering at the end of the sentence while nudging my shoulder and giving me a small smile, I smile back, she then looks down at her thighs and giggles.

She doesn't look that old, maybe like eighteen or nineteen, she just looks very innocent, like if she's not the type to fuck around with random guys, more like the type to have sex when she's done with college.

"Wait, is that-" Cam says, before a long grin appears on his face.

"Oh my god!" Johnson says loudly, letting out a screeching laugh after realizing that I kissed her.

"Fuck no." Jack says seriously, my face begins to turn red. "You know, he's not that good in bed, I heard from girls-" Jack says before Cam interrupts him.

"Jack, you're just jealous that his dick is bigger than yours, so shut up." Cam says, then winks at Kennedy, who's face is a bright shade of red, its cute though, she's cute.

"Oh god." I mutter to myself, I have no clue why Jack is jealous, he gets all these girls, and suddenly one girl wants me and its like fucking world war two all over again.

"I'm sure he's great in bed, um, Jack." Kennedy says, then carefully rests her hand on my thigh, rubbing my pants slowly, then looking into my eyes again and smiling. I smile back and scoot a bit closer to her, making her face change shade again, her fingers still rest on my lap, now just resting there, not making any movement. I move in closer to her so that our thighs are touching, she stays looking into my eyes as we carry out a conversation, I know there's other people in the car, but right now it just feels like it's me and her, talking about political issues and laughing about Jacks jealousy problems that he clearly displayed before.

For the rest of the car ride Kennedy and I talk, she told me how old she is, which is extremely surprising, she's the only 16, just turned it a month ago, but I could've sworn she was older. She also told me about how she loves basketball, and all those other things. The entire time Jack was giving me dirty looks through the mirror, he was mad because I have something he wants. It was actually funny, every time I saw them I laughed, then winked at him, which made him even more angrier, but he needs to know that he can't have every girl, plus, I don't even want her that way, she's sixteen, I can get arrested for that shit, but Jack, he'll fuck her and the good part about it is that she's a prostitute, which means that she wont mind and wont catch feelings, I'm assuming she was trained to do that. So her and Jack would be perfect for each other, but its still pretty fun to mess with him.

When we get to to the house Kennedy gets out first, her eyes widen greatly, making me laugh. "This house is so big." She whispers. "How long did you schedule me for?" She asks.

"Until midnight." Jack replies. "Better do your job, baby." He says, then grabs her ass. She giggles then walks into the house.

Its crazy that she doesn't mind that, Jack does it to a bunch of girls, they always flip shit, but Kennedy liked it, probably because she's a prostitute, maybe she likes the attentiont? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the night Jack and Kennedy fuck, even though she's my present, knowing Jack he'll use her to his advantage, which I don't really mind because again, I'm not interested in her like that, she's a prostitute. She's also sixteen, a sixteen year old prostitute, is that even legal? Is prostitution even legal?

God what am I saying, of course it isn't legal, I work in a law firm for crying out loud. But she's a minor, which means that if she does get caught nothing will happen to her, just whoever took her under their care, so if her mother condoned all this that means her mother will go away for a very long time. It's all confusing but I feel very bad for her, when I was sixteen I was going to parties and smoking weed, not fucking random women for money. It must really suck wasting your entire teenage years doing that shit, but it's not my problem so i shouldn't stress, right? Fuck this, I'm an anxious mess.

"Shawn! Will you stop just standing there and help us!" Cam yells while going to the kitchen to grab something, his eyes look happier than ever and a smile will not leave his lips. He comes out with a few boxes of beer and a huge bong. Then I see Jack come out with a bunch of party necessities, like bowls, chips, balloons, et cetera,  making me raise an eyebrow.

"What is all this for?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, we are throwing you a party." Cam replies, opening a box of corona and carefully placing the bottles on the table.

"No, I said I-" I say before getting interrupted by Jack walking in with bags full of green bunches, that's at least a fucking ounce, an ounce costs like three hundred dollars.

"Yes, now come here and help me with this, we didn't buy all this weed for nothing." He says, making me laugh and walk over to him, grabbing one of the bags and smiling.

Maybe a party is a good idea after all.

--

HELLO YALL I EDITED THIS ONE SO YAYYYYYYYYY THE BOOK WILL NOW ONLY MAME SENSE IF YOU READ IT FROM THE BEGINNING IM CHANGE IT ALL UPPPP SORRYY

7/6/16 edited