Six

I think Kennedy told me she was sixteen in the car. To my defense, she does not look sixteen, she looks eighteen or twenty one, not anything between though, just eighteen or twenty one. She has long brown hair and light brown eyes that are so easy to get lost into, and her sex skills, oh my. She fucks like she's been doing it forever, its like all my porn dreams came true in an hour. To be honest, I think I came four times, I don't even remember how many condoms I used, which is the only reason I'm not entirely sure if that number is correct.

I look at Kennedy who's head is resting on my chest as my arms are wrapped around her waist. I lean over and kiss her temple, her eyes are shut and one arm is reaching up to my shoulder while the other is near my waist. Her eyes slowly flutter open and she looks up at me and smiles. "Was that your first?" She asks, running her fingers down my chest.

"Yeah." I lie with a chuckle, I can feel my face turn a light shade of red, I'm not sure if it's because I'm lying or what I'm lying about; a twenty one year old virgin? That's a bit embarrassing.

I lost my virginity senior year after prom to Lily. She took me to her house while no one was home, well, we thought no one was home, turns out her little eleven year old sister was in the living room and heard it all go down, Lily had to pay her fifty bucks to keep her mouth shut.

It was my first time and Lily's second, she had sex with a Jack a little before they broke up, then after they broke up me and her had sex, it wasn't bad, it was prepping me for the future. After Lily, I had sex with three other girls, including one from my office, Kylee. I think Kylee is here tonight, I just haven't seen her, we fuck every Wednesday, it doesn't really mean much to me, but she sure does enjoy it.

"You were really good for your first time." She says, intertwining her fingers with mine, I bring my lips to hers and carefully kiss her, feeling her smile throughout the short kiss. "I never get this intimate with my clients." She whispers with a chuckle, making my smile slowly fade.

client

That's all I am. That's all I fucking am.

A client.

I think she notices my change in mood, because next thing I know she's kissing me, she's kissing me and whispering things I can't seem to understand. I bring my hands to her waist and carefully pull her off of me.

"D-Don't hurt me." I hear her whisper, making me raise an eyebrow. I press my lips onto hers with a chuckle.

"What?"

"Y-You just seemed upset, when boys get upset they-nevermind, I'm sorry." She replies bringing her lips to mine again. I ignore all the words that had recently came out of her mouth and continue to kiss her. Her lips are like two clouds, two clouds of cotton candy that I cant help but get lost on, everything she does I manage to get lost in. I want her to want me like I want her, but she doesn't, and she never will.

God, snap out of it, Shawn. You just met this girl.

I pull away from the kiss and give her a slight smile, "we should get dressed." She suggests, carefully sitting up on the bed and wrapping part of the blanket around her naked body. I bring my hands to her waist and pull her body closer to mine.

"We can just stay here." I say, pressing my lips onto her neck and beginning to remove the piece of cloth on her. She pulls the blanket back onto her, making me raise an eyebrow.