Fourteen

Shawn

As soon as we enter the house, I push Kennedy onto the wall, her legs dangling from my sides. My lips connect to her skin as if I were a magnet, I can't seem to disconnect them, I don't want to disconnect them. She begins to remove her shirt as I kiss up her stomach. Suddenly, she throws her shirt across the small hallway, allowing me to continue to kiss up her body. Her fingers glide through my thick hair as I make it up to her breasts, I go to look up at her, but as soon as do I see that she is already removing her black, laced bra. "You're such a good girl." I whisper, now gliding my tongue up to her breast.

"Only for you." She moans softly, grabbing onto my hair. Her body is pushed onto the wall, therefore, I'm holding up her weight, but its not too much for me. I begin to kiss her breasts, making her let out a loud moan. She grabs onto my hair, pulling lightly. Yes, she is hurting me, but I couldn't care less, hearing her moans make up for it. My hands grip onto her thighs as I begin to trail lower down her body, I carefully begin to remove her pants, leaving her in just her laced panties. My finger runs down her heat through her underwear, just making her grip onto my hair tighter. I look up at her as I continue rub through her panties, her lips are slightly parted and her eyes are just about ready to close. Small moans continue to escape her lips as I rub her clit with my thumb. "B-Baby." She groans, fixing herself on my shoulders as I continue to please her. "Just fuck me already." She groans once more, making me chuckle.

"Now what would be the fun in that?" I reply, slowly removing her panties, I lift her up onto the big windowsill, sliding the papers off with my hand, making a mess on the ground. Kennedy giggles, then kicks off her underwear from her feet. Kennedy looks back, realizing that its a window so if someone passes they will most likely see her naked body pressed onto it, she raises an eyebrow. "No one passes by, don't worry." I assure her, making her smile. She pulls my body in and presses her lips onto mine again. She roughly begins to remove my sweatshirt, but she struggles a bit so I decide to help her. As soon as it is off, I begin to move down to her neck, not leaving until I hear her moan and there is a pink splotch left. I kiss down her stomach, carefully gliding my tongue down to her heat as I finish. My lips roam down to her inner thighs, I make sure to kiss every piece of her skin.

"Y-You're so good at that, t-turning me on." She moans out, making me smile as I open her legs wider. I carefully begin to let my tongue roam around her, just making her gasp as she realizes what I'm doing. My tongue roams around inside her, soft moans escape her lips, I feel her hand grab onto my hair again.

I've never done this before, I have no clue how to eat a girl out. I never even my pictured my tongue inside of a girl like this.

I mean, yeah, I've fingered a girl so I know what a girl likes, but this is hard. Don't get me wrong, Kennedy does taste amazing, but I just don't know if she's moaning because I'm making her feel good or if its because she feels bad cause I'm so bad at it.

Although I have no clue what I'm doing, I continue to let my tongue roam her inside her. Then, I carefully press my tongue onto her clit, making her pull my hair harder. "B-Baby." She moans, lifting my head up.

"Yeah?" I reply, her arms are propped up and helping keep her body at an angle, her head is slightly tilted back and her bare breasts are rested on her chest.

"C-Can you fuck me already?" She asks, making me chuckle and stand up.

"Was I not doing that right?" I ask, making her hop off the counter. She grabs her underwear from the ground and slides it on.