Five

Im just drunk, I'm drunk and thinking about crazy shit. I can't fuck her, she's sixteen. She's six years younger than me, plus she's a prostitute, what if she has a disease?

I look at her again, she's still in my arms, her delicate eyes looking up at me, as if I just saved her from some type of tragedy, when all I did was tell some guys to fuck off. I carefully release her from my arms, but as I try to avoid her, she just follows me.

I should go find Lily, I could pretend Lily is my girlfriend so Kennedy will leave me alone. I'm drunk, and when people are drunk they do stupid things, Kennedy is hot and sweet, I'm going to end up fucking her if I can't control myself. So, it's better to get rid of her now before it's too late and I start telling her crazy shit like "I love you." or "I want you to be mine", and knowing me, the likeliness of me saying that is at a high eighty right now.

I do it all the time, I find a hot girl, someone who is sweet and gives good hugs  and I act like there's no other girls out there for me, I completely ignore the fact that girls come and go and just focus on that one girl while she focuses on another guy. But in this case, the girl is not focusing on another guy, simply just a minor and illegal for me to date.

Shawn, that's not happening with Kennedy, you don't feel like that with her. You just met her a few hours ago.

I snap out of my thoughts when I find myself pushing through drunken and high bodies, the music booming through my ears and the marijuana smoke rushing through my nose and face, I look back, she's still there, following me.

Shit, Shawn. No wonder why she's following you, you're holding her fucking hand.

I can't just let go now. I'll bring her upstairs or something, but I can't just leave her alone in a sea of people, I'm not that mean.

The music begins to get louder, my stance begins to get wobblier, I slowly loose my balance. Kennedy's hand is still in mine, I never let go, but I really need to get upstairs and lay down for a bit. I stop walking and let Kennedy bump into me, I lean on her body and wrap my arms around her shoulders, letting her help my body up. "C-Can you help me go upstairs." I stutter, she smiles and nods, I walk slowly with her until we get to the stairs, then find myself carefully walking up and holding onto the railing.

I don't know why I'm just feeling all this now, I drank before the party even started, it was a lot, yeah, but like an hour ago. Is this normal? I can barely even walk straight.

Kennedy and I finally make it upstairs, she comes back to my side and holds me up again, this time I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder, my body is in back of hers and bringing her body closer to mine. "Which room is yours?" She asks, helping me stand up straight again.

That's when I hear a noise, a noise that is so familiar, but not pleasant.

Moaning, moan after moan after moan. From a girl and guy, but both sound so familiar, yet so hard to put a face to.

The girl moans louder, making me softly push Kennedy off of me. I'm not sure which room its coming from, everything is fucking spinning, how do I stop everything from spinning?

"K-Kennedy, everything is spinning." I slur, then feel hands grip onto my waist.

"Which room is yours?" She asks, I look around again, hearing the moaning get louder as I walk down the hallway more to my room.