Eight

Shawn

I wake up later than usual with a massive headache and a nauseating feeling in my stomach. As I get up I realize that Kennedy isn't in my arms anymore and the house is empty. I scratch my head trying to think about what happened last night, but I can't seem to remember. After I took that eighth shot it was a complete blur, I'm not even sure if Kennedy was even with me or if it was a figment of my imagination.

As I continue to roam the house I see this big mess of solo cups and confetti string, making me sigh as I realize that I have to clean all this shit up, but, I'll probably just call Barbara and pay her to do it.

As I pass by the mirror in the living room I notice something weird, there's a piece of paper taped onto my chest. I carefully rip it off and begin to read it. It's from Kennedy. It has her number on it with a heart. I can't help but smile as I realize that Kennedy was actually a real person, and I actually fucked her. Oh my, fucking her was like a dream come true, I have done a lot of girls but with her I actually think I felt something, it was so weird though because I had just met her that day. But now she's gone.

I'll probably never see her again, she probably wont answer my texts if I text her and she probably never wants to hang out again because I'm just a client to her. But, I mean a text won't hurt, right?

My eyes trail around the living room again to find Cam sitting down on the kitchen counter and eating a cold slice of pizza, my eyebrow raises in utter confusion because I thought he had to work today. "Hangovers suck, man." He mutters, bringing his lips back to the pizza slice and taking another bite. His eyes squint and look at the piece of paper in my hand. "What's that?" He asks, pointing at it.

"Oh, it's, uh, Kennedy's number." I say, feeling my cheeks heat up as Cam smiles.

"Did you fuck her?" He asks, placing  the pizza down on the plate and practically jumping out of his seat. I look down and smile, licking my lips just of the thought of her in my bed again. I hear Cam begin to laugh, then feel his arms on my shoulders, pushing up so that he jumps on top of me. "No fucking way." He squeals, making me laugh. Then as if on que, Johnson and Jack appear from the door.

"What the fuck is he all excited about?" Johnson asks, pointing at Cam as he continues to hug me.

"He fucked Kennedy!" Cam yells, making Johnson's mouth drop and Jack clench his fists.

"You fucked Kennedy?" Johnson exclaims with a smile painted on his lips. I look down and smile again, feeling my face turn red once more. "Oh my god, you fucked Kennedy!" He yells, then comes over to me and jumps like Cam.

"I can't believe you fucked her before I did." Jack says while crossing his arms.

"Shut the fuck up." Johnson replies, then looks back at me with a grin. "Was it good, bro?"

"Holy fuck, it was like I was in heaven. I just wanted more, oh God." I explain, running my fingers through my hair and biting my lip.

"I would imagine." Johnson replies with a chuckle. They both slowly get off of me and grab the note.

"This is like a love letter." Cam says as his eyes roam the paper. "I can't wait to see you again so you can fuck the shit out of me, blah blah blah." He reads in a female and moany voice. "Oh yeah, Shawn, I would love that." He mocks, making me grab the note.