Thirteen

Shawn brings me to about ten more stores, constantly just pulling me into the corner and kissing me, then wasting hundreds of dollars on me. I think in total, we made out twelve times and he wasted seven hundred dollars on clothes. I continued to tell him I didn't need it, he continued to tell me he wanted to. So here we are in H&M holding more than seven bags full of clothing.

Shawn grabs my hand and pulls me towards a mirror, he wraps his arm around my waist, then pulls out his phone. He opens snapchat, then gives me the device, his hands wrap tighter around my waist as I tilt my head to the side, he presses his lips on my cheek, then I press the circular button to take the picture. I look at the photo and smile, "Send that to me." I say, handing him the phone.

"I'll put it on my story." He replies, locking his phone. "Do you want to keep looking around?" He asks as he grabs the clothes that I picked out. I shake my head, his hand reaches for mine, then he pulls me close to him, carefully putting his arm around my waist. We walk over to the cash register, Shawn gets into the small line, then looks down at me. "Do you want to come to my house after?"

"What time is it?" I reply, reaching for my phone. I pull unlock it to see that it is ten thirty, and my curfew is at eleven. I'm sure that Martha won't mind if  I'm there at twelve, right?

Shawn gives me a worried look, noticing that my curfew is at eleven and we only have thirty minutes left. I feel bad, I know Shawn mainly wanted to fuck, and he bought me all these things so I should at least repay him by fucking him.

"I'll stay till twelve, yeah?" I say, grabbing his other hand.

I'm tired, so I rest my head on his chest, letting him rub my back. "Are you tired?" He whispers, taking a strand of my hair and twirling it.

"Yeah." I reply, holding him tighter.

"I-I could bring you home if you want." He says softly again, then kisses the top of my head. I look at him again, he looks upset, he doesn't want me to leave and it shows.

"No, baby." I say, instantly making him pull away and raise an eyebrow.

"Baby?" He says, a smile painted on his lips. "I didn't think I'd hear that from you." I chuckle as the line begins to move, and him and I are at the cash register. He places the clothing on the counter, then gives the lady behind it a smile. Shawn runs his finger down a nude body dress that I had picked out, he brings his lips to my cheek, then lets out a soft groan. "I can't wait to see you in that." He mutters onto my skin, making me let out a soft giggle. I grab Shawns large fingers, and begin to move them from his side to my waist. Shawn eyes move from mine to the credit card machine, looking at the total so far. I look to see that it is only at thirty two dollars, and there's about six more things left to be bought.

"Im sorry." I say softly, making him chuckle.

"For what?"

"For spending all your money." I say as he swipes his card, then signs the machine. The lady hands him the bag with a faint smile, then Shawn hands me the bag, still not saying anything.

"You'll just pay me back, yeah?" He says, making my eyes widen. I have to pay him back? I don't even know if I can, I haven't even paid off my own debt and i've been selling my body out for years.

"Uh, y-yeah, just wait like a few months?" I lie, feeling my face turning red and my skin start to turn cold. Shawn starts to laugh, making me raise an eyebrow.

"No, not like that, Kennedy." He says, continuing to walk next to me. "You're gonna put on every piece of lingerie that I bought you and show it off to me, remember?" I start to laugh, realizing how oblivious I am.

"Oh yeah." I say, making him laugh again. a

"Are you hungry?" He asks, grabbing my hand, I shake my head, then pull on his arm, making him look down to me. I pull his shoulder down so that his ear is at my mouth level.

"Lets go back to your place." I whisper, a slight smirk painted on my lips and softly kissing his jawline.

"And do what?" He asks, running circles on the back of my palm. His head turns as he changes direction.

"You know what, baby." I say in a sort of slurrish tone. I wrap my arms around his waist, then rest my head on his chest as we continue to walk.

"You said it again." He says, walking a bit faster now.

"Said what, baby?" I reply, in a more seductive tone. Shawn chuckles, then opens the exit door for both of us. We parked right in the middle of the parking lot, so it should not be too long to get to the car. As soon as we get there, Shawn throws all the bags into the backseat, I place the bags I am holding over it. Shawn opens my door and waits for me to get in the car before he closes the door and runs to the other side. He quickly gets in and turns on the car, then immediately begins to backup. I bring my hand to his thigh, then start to run it up his leg, at first he gives me a weird look, but after a few seconds, he bites his lip, his hard on is extremely noticeable, it was noticeable inside too.

Somehow, I unbutton his pants with one hand, which is very impressive considering that I can barely even unbutton mine with two. I grab his length through his underwear, making him immediately gasp. "Woah, Kennedy, uh-don't you want to wait?" He says as I continue to run my hand up and down.

"Does it look like I want to wait?" I reply, softly biting my lip as I continue to tease him.

"Kennedy, I'm really hard and-"

"I know." I interrupt.

"No Kennedy, Like, I might actually fucking come if you keep on touching me like that." He says a bit harsh as he takes a turn.

"But I want to touch you." I reply, continuing to grab his length. "Don't you like it?"

"Fuck, Kennedy. I love it." He groans, making me giggle. I run my fingers up his stomach, then back down, just making small moans escape his lips. Shawn begins to drive a little faster, his bottom lip in between his teeth the entire time. By this point, I feel bad for teasing him so much, so I just rest my hand on him, and he is still extremely hard. As soon as we get to the house, Shawn rushes out the car, then pulls me out.

"What about the clothes?" I ask as he begins to pick me up.

"I don't care about the clothes right now, Kennedy." He replies, I wrap my legs around his upper body as he punches in his garage code. I begin to leave soft kisses on his neck and hold him closer. The garage door slowly opens, but Shawn can't wait. He starts to kiss me back and lift up my shirt. His hands roam down my back and to the hem of my jeans as he continues to kiss every inch of my face. I bring my fingers to his cheek and turn his face so our lips are aligned. He leans in and presses his lips onto mine, I immediately kiss back, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. I pull away, realizing the garage door is already up. Shawn notices too and starts to walk into the garage, my body still attached to his. He fiddles with the keys at first, but eventually finds the right key to unlock the door.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck you so hard." He mutters, before slamming the door shut and ripping off my clothes.