Reigning and Defending

"And your winner...and still Divas Champion, AJ Lee!"

I grabbed my leather bound sparkly plated title and skipped around the ring and up the ramp through the curtain showing off. I had just defeated Alicia Fox.

It's been one month since Dean and I's kiss and we haven't spoken about it. We are still just as close, but neither of us dare to bring it up.

Maybe it was just in the heat of the moment

Or not.

My life has improved tremendously since a month ago. Eva, Kaitlyn, and I are still just as close as ever and Jake and I hang out periodically.

One thing I can't explain though is the...gifts.

I apparently have a secret admirer. Yeah, like Kaitlyn's on screen secret admirerer a while back. Which, ironically, I had set up in that storyline.

This month I had been recieving flattering notes and gifts. Yeah, it's a bit creepy, but it's nice.

The most recent gift was a Harley Quinn graphic novel and a Batman Pop Vinyl figure.

They obviously know me well.

"AJ, what should we do tonight?" Eva asked as I approached her and Kaitlyn.

"Eh, I don't care." I responded jumping onto a crate, cradling my title.

"We could pick up some movies and just hang out and gossip." Kaitlyn suggested.

"Yeah, remember how that ended last time!" I said laughing referring to the night she had gotten me drunk.

I hate drinking i used to be straight edge, but around that time everything started going down hill.

"Yeah, I know. I apologize for that....could we still get some movies and hang out though? I am dieing to watch a scary movie" Kaitlyn said back laughing.

"Yeah, I'm down." I answered with Eva nodding in approval.

"Sweet, it's a date then" Kaitlyn said.

Great.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for us three to hang out. I just have a lot on my mind..