Smackdown Smacktalk

"Take a good hard look at me people...because soon I will be your new divas champion. No one and nothing will stand in my way. Including your precious AJ. Your little 4-foot-nothing, New Jersey native pip-squeak. She will not step in my way. I will accomplish and overcome all of the obstacles. So AJ can just run back home to her little Xbox and Comic Books and be the little child she is like the crazy-" Alicia was cut off by my attack. I jumped on her and let loose not holding back, well storyline speaking.

She was cutting a promo on Smackdown which obviously didn't go well for Miss Foxy.

I kept the attack until she squirmed out of my grasp and ran up the ramp.

~~~~

I walk back through the curtain in search for water, the only thing that can quench my thirst.

"Miss Lee?" I turned to find a backstage guy holding a gift bag.

"Mhm" I answered clearing my throat.

"This is for you" he handed me the bag and turned to go the opposite direction.

Another.

I open the bag to find the latest treasure.

Holy cow.

A Harley Quinn Comic.

Obviously they know me well.

I looked at the brand new limited edition comic book, still finely wrapped in it's plastic.

I glance back in the bag to find the remaining contents of the bag, a note. Typed to be exact.

AJ,
Hope this brings you a little brightness into your day. :)

Who is this?

I stick my comic book and the note back into the bag and begin walking to the locker room.

By the time I reach the Divas Locker room, my phone goes off.

Seth: AJ, please come meet me at Marlin's Cafe at 10:00.

Oh my god.

What could he want? What if he wants me back? What if he wants to make my life a living hell again? Can I trust him?