Finale (Bonus Chapter)

3 years later - Dean's POV

Pain shot up my side as I earned a sharp kick to my side, courtesy of my former hound of justice brother, Seth.

Despite all that has happened in past years, there's no love lost. Behind the scenes we're back to being brothers, he's long since moved on from the idea of him and April. He's settled down with a beautiful girl he had been training in his new Black and Brave Wrestling Academy back in Illinois.

He's grown up from the scheming little boy he had been 3 years ago, and now we are in the biggest match of our careers. Main eventing Wrestlemania for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, which he is currently the holder of.

My whole career of being the loveable lunatic fringe has led up to this. After years of being a top competitor, but standing by mid-level titles, I am now standing in the center of the grandest stage of them all, for the highest honor you could give a wrestler.

Seth bends over, staring down at me. He uses one hand to shove a bunch of his brown locks behind his ear and snickers as he watches me knot up in twisted pain. "How does that feel, Dean? Huh?! You should have stayed down with the rest of them! You can't top me!" He shouts down at me as I still lay down on the mat. He stiffles out another chuckle, not expecting to get a cheap shot kick to the face in return.

He stumbles backwards, but not down. I just needed to buy myself some time to get back to my feet.

I raise back up, but not for long. Seth doesn't hesitate to fight back, trying his best to steal back the momentum. I'm sent flying back into the ropes, just to quickly reverse and soar back toward him.

I knock him down with a stiff clothesline, which encourages the crowd to roar in excitement. I yell right back at them, feeling their momentum in my veins. I'm ready for this.

I stalk Seth's raising body like an animal hunting their prey. I can smell defeat radiating off of him.

Once he reaches his feet I yank him under my arm for a dirty deeds, but am quickly alarmed by him shoving me and kicking me in the gut instead. I double over in pain, and it doesn't take long to be planted by a pedigree.

Seth, the rest of the crowd, hell even the referee, can't believe their eyes when I kick out at 1.

Seth staggers back to the corner in shock, no one has ever done what I just have. This is my Wrestlemania moment.

I crawl up to my feet, using the ropes as leverage. The roar of the crowd fires me up, and I can't help but let out a roar myself in determination. Everything else happened so fast, it's almost a blur.

Seth sprints at me as I lean back onto the corner turnbuckle. I side-step as quickly as possible, letting Seth rocket himself between the ropes, causing his shoulder to collide with the pole. He screamed out in pain as he turned around to face me, getting met with yet another dirty deeds.

This one laying him out for good.

Next thing I know my music is blaring out of the speakers, the crowd is off their seats and chanting the infamous "you deserve it". I almost think I'm imagining it, maybe I had gotten hit too many times, but to my astonishment the referee walked past a beaten Seth Rollins and handed me the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I rose the title above my head in triumph and watched as a cascade of confetti poured down on us from above. This is finally it.

I step through the curtain, met with a group of various clapping male and female superstars, but there is only one girl I am searching for.

There she is in her black rimmed glasses, brown hair laying down flat across her shoulders. Wearing a Marvel t-shirt, blue jeans, and her famous converse. Best yet, the diamond ring on her left hand labeling her as the greatest thing I could ask for. My wife. April Jeanette Mendez Good.

She's been retired for two years now, leaving after a monumental match with Paige and Naomi against Team Bella the night after she and Paige defeated The Bella Twins at Wrestlemania. Now my donut loving crazy chick is working on following her second dream of becoming a writer. I couldn't be more proud of her.

"Congrats baby" she said, pivoting herself up on her tip-toes to give me an endearing kiss. This moment couldn't get any better.

"I have a surprise for you." She grinned up at me.

I gave her a crooked grin in response, and rose my eyebrow, signalling I'm all ears.

"Jonathon Good. You have been the best husband I could ever ask for, and I'm so proud of you. And now you're going to be making more than just myself and your fans proud." She said, grinning even wider, as if that could be possible.

"Wha-?"

"I'm pregnant."