Wrestlemania

I take a deep breath as I grip my championship.

Anytime now my music will hit and I will be skipping through that curtain to represent the Divas Division on the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.

I don't typically get nervous about theae things, but this is no ordinary day at work as you can tell.

'Lets Light It Up'

I quickly get my game face on as I skip to the top of the ramp and lay a big smooch onto my "baby".

I continue skipping down the ramp with my determined face, playing as if I didn't know what was to come within a matter of minuetes.

Within another 2 minuetes Alicia is through the curtain and our match is under way.

I hit with the crazy attack to begin until she shoves me off sending me tumbling backwards.

"You will never be Divas Champion, Alicia! You are nothing!" I scream jumping up and getting in her face.

"I will be Divas Champion!" Alicia screams slapping me hard enough to send me back to my knees where she continues her attack.

She holds her ground and takes the advantage sending me flying across the ring like a rag doll.

As I scramble to my feet she grabs me to try god-knows-what, which I turn into a black widow.

I hold my grip on her arm as she screams.

She holds on as long as she can and I almost have her beat when music starts blaring and the crowd gets fired up.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone running down to ringside and jumping onto the curtain.

I quickly let go when I get a straight look at who it is.

Kaitlyn.

I walk over to where she stands and scream, "Get out of here Kaitlyn!".

She stood there staring at me coldly for awhile before I went to slap her and she jumped down just in time and began backing up the ramp.

About that time I was tugged down into a rollup from Alicia.

'One, two, three!'

Alicia is the new divas champion.

The crowd breaks out in an uproar and boos Alicia as she holds onto the title.

Kaitlyn just stands on top of the ramp cackling.