Gym Trip

"Please explain to me again why you dragged me to the gym this early." Celeste whined trotting along beside me.

"Well, one we have a meet and greet planned today, so we won't have much time later. Two, no one goes to the gym this early. I'll avoid people, and we'll have the whole place to ourselves" I answered earning a groan from her as well.

We take a left down one of the halls of our hotel. It's easier to go to the gym at the hotel than an actual gym.

Plus, this hotel has a super sweet one.

"So much for it just being us." Kait nodded toward the movement behind the glass separating us and the sweat-filled gym.

As we approached I recognised the guy a whole lot more.

"Seth?" I asked.

He stopped mid rep and turned to me, giving me a sweet smile.

"Hey ladies, nice to see you all this early." He said waving and standing up, sitting his weight down on the floor.

"Hey" we both waved back.

"What are you guys doing here at the butt-crack of dawn?" Seth said leaning up against the wall and giving me a small endearing smile, not taking his eyes off me.

"We came hoping to have the place to ourselves" Celeste said quickly, "but you can join us if you want?".

Cel gave me a slight elbow to the ribs and a small wink as if she were doing me a favor.

"No, you guys go ahead. I was just finishing anyways. I've gotta get ready before the meet and greet later. You'll be there right?" Seth said as if he was ignoring the fact Celeste was even with me, he just looked at me.

"Yeah, we'll be there. See you then, Colby" I waved.

"You too, April" he smiled and turned leaving the gym and us behind.

Celeste turned on her heel and gave me a smirk and a raised eyebrow as she tapped her foot dramatically on the floor.

"What?" I asked, pretending to be clueless.

"He's soooo still into you" she laughed.

What. No. Pfft.

"Whatever!" I laughed back.

"Common, he couldn't take his eyes off of you! It was as if I wasn't even here!"

"He's just my friend! Besides, I don't to hear it Celman!" I said refering to her and Roman's ship name.

Ahh. The memories.

"We aren't even together, we decided to just be friends." She said, getting defensive.

"Mhm"