he's home!

Lapis pov

I smile waiching peridot teach her class as I begen to thank about the boy who had freed me from my prison and who was always there for me.

It's been a really long time since we've seen steven, we have video called him but it's been a long time since he's been here and I really miss him...

"You okay lapis?" Bismuth says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay..." I say smiling.

In truth I've had feelings for Steven eversince he freed me from the mirror but he chose connie...

I look down sad knowing that I'll never be able to tell him how i feel.

Later...

Pearl pov

We all lay here on the beach having a small Barbecue.

"Man it just isn't the same with out steven here." Amythest says.

"I have a feeling will see him soon..." Garnet says with a smile.

Just then we look to see a car pull in making us all smile in excitement.

Steven pov

I smile as my dad and gems come over but I stay in my car the nightmare steel on my mind.

"Maybe Garnet can help?..." I ask my self as I open the door to my car.

"Steven!" I'm immediately hugged by my dad.

"Heh hey dad I missed you to." I say smiling.

As the others hug me.

Lapis pov

I smile I'm so glad steven has come home, but I can't help but notice that something seems off about him, he looks tired..., Garnet also seems to notice as will.

I'll ask him later but for now I'm just glad he's back.

Garnet pov

I set in my room meditating as I begen to see visions I don't remember.

I waich as armies of men and elves fight against monstrous looking creatures on the slopes of a volcano.

I then waich as I giant armored figure wearing a ring approachs the man on the ground reaching his hand to grab him, but before he dose the man grabs what remains of his sword and cuts the ring from his hand couseing the armored figure to explode as the man picks up the ring and claims it as his own, then I waich as the man is shot by arrows falling into the water and losing the ring.

I then turn to see a tower with a giant flamming eye at its top, as it faces me I open my eyes confused and a little nervous.

I've been on earth for over six thousand years but I don't remember any of this...

Did pink diamond even know about any of this?

I know now that something is vary wrong and I can't help but thank that somehow steven is connected to this...