Assaulting the fortress

Steven pov

I waich as the diamonds exit the ship along with the gems and ratbag.

"STEVEN!" Connie runs and hugs me tightly.

"master." Ratbag says bowing his head as I look up at the diamonds.

"Steven." Blue says smiling warmly along with yellow, while white looks nervous...

"You guys got here just in time, we have our attack force." As I turn to ratbag.

"Gather all your troops it is time for our attack." I say smiling.

Later...

I stand in front of my massive army of gems and orcs with lapis and ratbag as my field commanders

I waich as the overlord comes out overlooking us from the tower.

"Come pink lord this fortress will be your Tomb, Attack!" He yells as his armies come forth.

I then summon my shield.

"Charge!" I yell as we run to fight the orcs.

Lapis pov

I cut throw several enemy orcs but I'm then grabed by the arm and thrown in to the wall as I look to see a troll captain.

I will brake you and eat your skin blue which!" As he raises his axe.

I quckly block the attack cutting off his arm and stabbing his throat as he falls over with black blood coming out of his mouth.

"I am not a which." I say as I get back to fighting.

Steven pov

I cut throw orc after orc as I come up to an orc commander named Gothmog.

"I'm going to finish you pink lord and deliver you to the witch-king himself!" He yells

I block his attacks but he punches me hard in the face sending me to the ground.

"Time to die!" He yells only to be stabbed in the back by lapis.

"Need a hand?" She ask with a smile.

"Thanks." I say as I raise my shield to countue fighting the battle.

Then all the orcs suddenly drop there weapons and raise there hands above there heads droping to there knees.

"The last warchief is dead it is time to fight the overlord." I say opening the doors going inside with lapis by my side.

We then hear laughing and clapping as we look to see the orc overlord

"Will if it is not the pink lord himself, you and your lady friend have made a huge miss of things, my army destroyed, my warchiefs dead, so much pain..." He says reaching for his spear and shield.

"I know a thing or two about pain, and your is going to be excruciating!" He yells attacking us but then my spy Orthog troll slayer attacks him hitting him in the back.

"AHH!" The overlord the stabs Orthog killing him.

"Now to kill you two!" He yells attacking lapis.

Lapis pov

I block several attacks trying to kill the overload but with his massive shield its easier said then done.

He then grabs me by my neck slamming me the ground as he looks at my gem.

"I am going to take your gem as a trophie!" He says rasing his spear.

"No!" Steven yells tackling the orc as he begens to beat the orc to death.

Steven pov

I punch the orc several times as I summon my shield.

"Suffer me now!" As i slam my shield in to his head killing him.

I then get up and go to lapis.

"Lapis are you okay!?, are you hurt?" I ask.

Lapis looks at me her cheeks turning a dark blue as I blush red embarrassed.

She then chuckles hugging me.

"I'm okay thanks for saving me back there." She says smiling.

"Thats what friends are for." I say smiling.

"Yeah friends..." She says looking down sad.

I'm about to ask her whats wrong when ratbag comes running in.

"My lord are you alright?" He ask.

He then looks at the body of the dead overlord.

"You did it! Haha can I be the new overload?" He ask excited.

"We will see." I say smiling.

Later...

I walk out to the balcony over looking the gems and orcs who helped win the battle.

I look down at Connie, the gems and diamonds who are not smiling but seem worried...

I then turn to lapis who is smiling and nods as I then give the victory speech.

"We fought and suffered but steel we stand, there is a new power growing in mordor, you!" I yell pointing to them.

"In the coming days we will fight other battles and claim other fortresses, you fight for the earths freedom, you fight for the pink lord!" I yell as the orcs and gems cheer.

Connie pov

I look up at Steven growing worried as I turn to garnet, pearl and amythest who also seem worried knowing that soon for better or worse everything will change.