just a dream...

Steven pov

I wake up with a massive headache the last thing I remember was the witch-king domanting my mind, I fought against his control as hard as I could and when i thought i mite fall onto darkness I was saved by lapis.

"He's awake!" Peridot yells.

"Son!" My dad yells hugging me.

"Are you okay, what did he do to you!?" Pearl ask checking me all over.

I thank im okay, where's connie?" I ask worried.

"She's okay, her mom came and got her." Amythest says seting next to me.

Heh you were lucky that lapis saved you in time." Bismuth says putting a hand on her shoulder.

I get up and walk over to lapis.

"Thanks lapis, you saved my life."

"Y-your welcome." She says smiling with a small blush.

I smile but it fades as I look out the window to see the day getting darker...

"The'll be back, war is coming..." Garnet says.

"What about there master?" Pearl ask

"Will he not come?"

"No with out the power of the one ring he can not take form, at lest not yet... He is trapped with in mordor no more then an eye of flame bound to his dark tower. Garnet says.

"One ring?" Lapis ask.

Yes, the ring of power, sauron forged it in the lava of mount doom to in slave others who had lesser rings.

"Nine for man."

"Those are the ringwraths..." Garnet says.

Steven pov

"We have to stop them, if the armies of mordor come, beach city, empire city, little Homeworld, even Homeworld there all in grave danger!" I yell paincking.

"What do we do?" Dad ask.

"We've keeped earth safe for 5,000 years, we countiue to do what we always have, we're the crystel gems and we will always save the day." Pearl says with a smile.

"This is bigger then any of us, where gonna need help..." I tell them

"The city is completely defenseless, we must get ready for there attack" peridot says

"Okay I'll call Connie and tell her to get back here as soon as possible." I say going to my phone.

Garnet pov

As Steven gose up stairs i smile glad that the future i saw for him did not come true, but steel...

There where things I saw that did not happen I steel can't help but thank that steven and the earth are in grave danger...