Do you trust me?

Blue diamond pov

I set here inside the fortress waiching as the orcs and gems celebrate there victory.

I then turn to Steven who is setting in the overlords throne with lapis lazuli and the orc overlord ratbag by his side.

I frown deeply worried for the boy, even thow at first I believe him to just be pink but in a new form I've grown to see Steven completely differently and I've grown to care about him just as much as white and yellow have, but we can't help but question Stevens true plains for mordor...

As the human connie walks up to the
throne.

Connie pov

"Steven may we speck alone for a moment?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh of couse." He says getting up.

Lapis and ratbag look at each other concerned as me and Steven walk outside.

Steven pov

Me and Connie walk outside to the balcony.

"Steven tell me what's bathering you?" She ask.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Why have you been acting so off, you look tired and you have not eaten in a while.

I then feel nervous

"It's nothing..."

"Steven please, you can trust me..." She says taking hold of my hands.

"We've been dating a long time now don't you trust me?" She ask looking sad.

"Of couse I trust you Connie what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't.

Connie then leans in and kisses my lips as I kiss her back.

She then lets go and looks into my eyes.

"If you trust me then tell me."

I sigh truning away from her looking into the shy.

"It's the witch-king, he hounts my dreams.

"Why?" She ask.

"He wants me..."

I dont understand, why dose he want you?" She ask.

I sigh.

"He wants to turn me into a wraith like them...."

Connie looks at me stunned as I turn to face her.

"This is why I must capture mordor from with in and destroy the nazgûl and the flamming eye."

I stare at Steven in shock at lest now I know why he's been acting so off, he's afraid...

But I steel can't help but thank steven is steel hiding something from me...

Dose he truly seek to destroy the dark lord or to do something else?

Not wanting to upset steven I deside for now to let it go as I waich the stars with him.

Later that night...

Steven pov

I lay in bed trying to sleep but the witch-kings voice echoes throw my mind.

"You will join the nine and everyone you love will die." I then hear another voice

"You can not defeat me, you will become my servant." As the eye of sauron looks right into my eyes.

Ahh no ahh!"

I wake up screaming from my nightmare.

"Steven!?" Connie ask scared.

"Are you okay?" She ask.

"I'm fine..." I say liying not wanting to worry her more.

"I'm gonna go walk outside."

"Okay..." Connie says

I walk outside looking into the distance even thow we are on the other side of mordor I can steel see the flamming eye and i know he sees me.

"I come for you Lord of gifts, I will not allow you to control my destiny."

"Steven?"

"Ahh!" I yell in shock turning to see its just lapis.

"Oh lapis sorry I did not see you."

"It's okay sorry I scared you." She says as we walk together.

"The world has changed, nothing makes sence to me anymore." I say

"The world always changes steven you told me that your self."

I smile at lapis remembering our time together after she was freed from Jasper and how we flow around the world.

"I did tell you that." I say smiling.

"You also tought me to forgive others and you showed me the beauty of earth. She says smiling.

Lapis then leans in and kisses my cheek making my face turn blood red as lapis Blushs a deep blue.

"Um sorry..." She says as I chuckle

Lapis pov

I can't believe I just kissed his cheek! Maybe now is the time for me to tell him...

"Steven?" I ask blushing madly.

"Yeah?"

"I l..." But before i can finish we suddenly here yelling and screaming.

We both run inside to see what's wrong.

"What's happening?" Steven ask.

"Where under attack!"