Defending the fortress

Steven pov

"Where under attack!" Pearl yells.

"Battle stations!" I yell as me and lapis run outside to see armies of orcs being lead by one of the nazgûl.

"The witch-king is your true master, it is only a matter of time, soon you well Join us!"

"Never!" I yell summoning my shield"

"Attack!" The nazgûl yells.

"Defend this fortress with all you have, do not let it fall!" I yell jumping down to confront the nazgûl.

"Steven Wait!" Lapis yells following.

I run to the nazgûl, I will not let my visions come true.

As I slam my shield onto his sword.

"Forget your past forget her! He yells turning and locking blades with lapis

"You can save him blue witch, he belongs to the witch-king."

"I won't let you toach him!" She yells as we countue to fight him.

Connie pov

I cut down orc after orc trying to defend this fortress.

Then suddenly one of the nazgûl riding a giant beast grabs me!

"AHH! Let me go!" As I look up and frezze to see the witch-king him self.

"All legions fall back to mordor we have what we need." He says.

Steven pov

Me and lapis fight the wrath but before I can strike he suddenly falls back as do the orcs.

"HELP!!"

I immediately look up into the shy to see Connie wrapped in the claws of giant beat.

"Connie!!" I scream running to her but it's to late.

Connie is gone...

Barad-dûr...

Connie pov

I'm tried up on my news with a sword at my throat as i look up in horror at the flamming eye.

As the witch-king bows to him.

"My lord we have captured one of Stevens friends, he will come for her, it is only a matter of time."

"You have served me will, take her to Minas Morgul and bring Steven to me." The eye says.

"And what of the crystel gems?"

"Send the nazgûl, all of them..."

Steven pov

"We have to save connie!" I yell totje others.

"Orders my lord?" Ratbag ask.

"Gather all troops were attacking Barad-dûr and saving connie!" I tell him.

"I... Yes my lord." He says leaving us as I look outside angry.

"Steven we don't have the numbers to attack the tower yet." Pearl says placeing a hand on my shoulder.

"We have no choice if we wait Connie will die!" I yell in anger and guilt.

"Steven with all do respect, we steel have not captured the other fortresses if we attack the flamming eye now we will be completely overwhelmed." Bismuth says.

I sigh knowing she is right as lapis looks at me deeply concerned.

I sigh knowing there's no other way but I do have an idea.

"Alright, new plain, Garnet and amythest take a legion to attack the fortress in Seregost, pearl, you bismuth and peridot go to Cirith Ungol.

The gems seem hesitant but nod as white diamond specks up

"What about us?"

I need you all to stay here and guard the fortress, me and lapis will assult Gorgoroth once we have captured the fortresses we will all lead the attack against Barad-dûr rescue connie and destroy Sauron.

They all nod leaving as we all perpear for war.

"Steven are you shore this is the right decision?" I ask worried.

Steven let's out a sight as he turns to me tired from the countless nights of no sleep.

"No lapis I'm not sure but we will save connie. As I put my hands on her shoulders looking in to her eyes.

Lapis pov

I feel my self blush looking into Stevens eyes then steven hugs me tightly.

"Stay close to me, if something happened to you I'd never forgive my self..."

I smile hugging him tightly.

"I will, i promise." But I can't help but feel things are about to go really badly...