What is happening?

Pearl pov

We all set here listing to peridot teach her class when the door slams open as steven and Connie run in.

"Guys we need to talk, something is wrong!" He yells.

"What is it steven?" Amythest ask.

Okay so me and connie were out on a date, having fun and then we hear screams, we go check it out only to see these monstrous looking creatures in slaving people.

"What?..." I say stunned.

"Yeah and they said they were taking them to some place called Mordor..." Connie says

"Mordor?" Bismuth says confused.

"We can't just let them take those people." I say thanking.

"We should also see what we are dealing with." Peridot says.

"There Orcs..." Garnet says.

"Uh What?" Amythest ask.

"Orcs, creature's bread for war, created by an ancient evil, that has awoken..."

"What?" Steven ask

Garnet dose not move and just looks outside.

"Peridot is right we should go and investigate, but first i need some time to thank." Garnet says going to her room.

Garnet pov

I enter my room and begen to mediate, fearing more and more for my cutie pie, I can't let him fall, I will do everything I can to change his Destiny...

"I can't be afread, I can't be afread, but in truth I've never been so scared in my life.

Steven pov

I lay on my couch contemplating everything, first I get strange dreams and steel don't know what they mean, go to white diamond for help, only for her to liy and hide what she saw and now orcs...

"What's next?" I ask myself.

"You okay?" My lapis ask concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay, just thanking is all." I say smiling at her.

Lapis frowns to can clearly tell something is wrong.

"Are you sure your okay Steven? If there's something you want to tell me you can." She says placeing a hand on my shoulder

I thank about the dreams I've had and the armored figure from them.

"Will lapis I've been having these dreams..."

"Oh what kind of dreams?" She ask curious.

"Will there almost like the ones I had of you when you were fused with jasper but these are different..."

"What do you mean?" She ask.

"Will..."

"Steven!" We turn in suprise to see Garnet.

"Oh hey garnet."

"Steven... We need to talk..."

Garnet's room...

"What!?" I yell almost screaming.

Garnet has a look of fear and worry and looks like she mite unfuse at any moment.

"Okay, okay let me get this straight, your telling me that a dark lord called Sauron has awoken after millions of years and that his servant the Witch-king seeks to turn me into a wraith like him!

Garnet dose not move only only countues to stare as if she's searching the entire universe to avoid what will happen.

"I know what you fear steven and yes I'm afraid to but the future is never set in stone and your destiny can change."

"How?" I ask.

"We must destroy the ringwraiths and there master..." Garnet says as we leave her room.

Garnet explains to Lapis, Connie and the others about Sauron and the ringwraths but leaves out the part about me.

I have seen what i mite become and I won't let that happen...