Assault on little Homeworld

Steven pov

I'm seting here with the others as Garnet tells them of the evil that has awoken when suddenly the warppad actavtes showing pink pearl or volleyball as I call her and she looks scared.

"Steven we need your help!" She yells painking.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Little homeworld it's under attack!"

"What!?" We all yell.

"By who?, I thought all gems agreed to stop fighting." Lapis says.

"We don't know, there not gems."

"Orcs..." Garnet says.

"What are we waiting for!? Let's go!" Peridot yells heading for the warppad.

I follow but stop feeling a deep fear take me.

"Steven?" Lapis ask

"Huh!?" I ask snapping out of it.

"Is everything okay?" She ask while the others look at me, with Garnet having a look that shows she knows what I'm afraid of.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Lets go." I say as we we warp to little Homeworld.

Little Homeworld...

When we get to little Homeworld I feel my self frezze to little Homeworld in flames just like in my dreams...

"Come on lets see what where dealing with." Garnet says.

When we get to the front gate we frezze to see entire legions of orcs...

Then suddenly the sky begens to turn dark as we look to see five ghostly figures and the witch-king... I frezze at the sight of him.

"The dark lord orders you to surrender and serve him." He says

"We serve the earth and its people only!" Pearl yells

The witch-king then turns to me.

"You can not escape what is to come, the world of men will fall."

We jump down to face them as the witch-king orders the orcs to stand down.

"Steven!" Connie yells.

"Right!" I yell as me and connie fuse into stevonnie and face the wraiths.

The witch-king summons a huge mace like weapon while I summon my shield.

"We will stop you." I say.

"Fusion or no, you can not kill me, no one can!" He yells attacking while the gems battle the other Nazgûl.

We fight for a bit when he suddenly hits us with a wave of power that sends us smashing into the wall making us unfuse.

I hold my head in pain as i look to see Connie on the ground unconscious.

Out of anger I summon my shield and charge at him, but before I can attack he hits me with some kind of energy couseing me to frezze and fall to my knees.

He then approachs me.

"Submit to your destiny." He says putting his hand on my face as I begen to feel the darkness take me.

Lapis pov

I fight against the wraiths when i turn to see steven on his knees.

"Submit to your destiny." He says putting his hand on Steven as Stevens eyes begen to glow and turn a dark pink.

"Steven!" I scream as I summon swords of water.

"Don't you dare toach him!!" I yell cutting throw his arm and freeing steven as he falls to the ground unconscious.

The witch-king falls back as his arm regenerates then along with the others he flees as the orcs retreat.

"Did... Did we win?" Amythest ask.

"No, the'll be back, we have only angered the dark lord now..." Garnet says as I go to Steven's side.

"Steven!, Steven!" I yell shacking him as the darkness in him fades away.

Garnet comes over and places a hand on his head before smiling.

"He's okay." She says.

"Come on we should inform the diamonds and see if they will help us." She says picking up steven while pearl picks up Connie.

As we head back to the beach house I can't get over how the witch-king almost corrupted steven, I now feel mixed emotions, love, worry and fear, fear for the man I love.

I will do everything to pertect him from them and there master...