fighting in the pits

Steven pov

"Beach city is under attack by orcs!"

"Peridot contact the diamonds for help."

"You can count on me!" She says leaveing.

"Alright lets go!" Garnet says

Connie pov

As were warping home I notice how steven looks so nervous.

I take hold of his hand hoping to calim him down, he looks at me with a small smile.

Steven pov

When we get back to beach city we stare in complete shock to see a full scale siege happing!

"Pertect the city!" Garnet yells as we summon our weapons.

Then one of the nazgûl appears before us.

"The witch-king demands that you serve him..."

"We have captured one of your friends, and we offer you a choice, come to Minas morgul fight against our champions if you defeat them, you may have him, but if you fail he will die!" The nazgûl says before disappearing.

"I don't like this..." Bismuth says

"This has to be a trap, who could they have captured that we know?" Pearl ask.

"His name is jeff." Garnet says.

"WHAT!?" Connie yells.

"Connie you know this guy?" I ask confused.

"Yes don't you remember he was the boy's arm I broke by accident.

"Oh yeah i remember..."

"We have to get him out there's no telling what the witch-king has Plained." Pearl says.

"Alright steven, you pearl and amythest will travel with me to Minas morgul."

"I'm coming to!" Lapis says.

"Will stay here and hold off the enemy." Bismuth says.

"We will." I tell them as Connie hugs me.

"Be carful and please bring back Jeff."

"We will." I tell her.

I then kiss her goodbye as we head to the warppad.

Minas morgul...

We walk out of the dark forest into what looks like a mid evil kingdom crawling with orcs...

Just over the dark kingdom I notice the black mountains into the red sky knowing that on the other side is mordor...

The orcs are not attacking us do to orders from the nazgûl as we make our way to the fighting pits.

As we enter the door suddenly slams down separating me from lapis and the gems.

"Come pink lord..."

I frezze turning to see the witch-king as two orcs bring out Jeff.

I then walk forward even thow lapis and the others steel try to enter.

I gulp as i summon two shields.

"I am ready." I say.

I hear footsteps as I turn my eyes go wide as i look to see a massive troll willding a mace like weapon.

"So you are this pink lord, I will make sure you and your friends die slowly ROAR!"

The troll roars coming at me as I block its attack.

The troll then grabs me by my shirt and slaims me into the wall.

"STEVEN!" I hear lapis scream.

"Time to die." The troll says rasing his mace.

I block the attack then quckly slash the troll in the stomach before cutting off one of its arms as it falls to the ground.

I then slam my shield into its neck beheading and killing it.

I turn to lapis and the gems who are looking at me shocked as I then turn and taunt the crowd.

"I CAME INTO THIS ARENA TO FIGHT SAURONS CHAMPION, I AM STEEL WAITING!" I yell.

Then an orc welding a sword approachs.

"I am going to cut you slow and then burn you alive!"

I grow blocking the orc's attack compared to the troll he is not nearly as powerful.

I then tackle him to the ground I then put my hand over his head.

"YOU WILL OBAY!" I say as his eyes begen to turn pink.

"YOU SERVE ME NOW!"

"Name's Ratbag and I am yours to command master!"

Then orcs from the arena begen to change in as me and ragtag fight them together.

I block swords, spears and arrows from archers.

I then turn as another troll slaims me into the wall.

"STEVEN!" The gems yell.

But before the troll can kill me a sword prices it's skin making it fall to the ground as i look to see its Ratbag.

"Th-thanks..." I say shocked.

"Dont mention it boss." He says grining.

"Look out!" I yell stepping in front of him blocking an arrow.

Then all the other orcs begen to fall back as I look up at the nazgûl who let Jeff free then fall back.

"Run you filth and tell your master i come for him!" I yell as the door opens.

"Steven!" Lapis yells hugging me while the gems help Jeff.

"Don't worry lapis I'm fine are you alright Jeff?" I ask.

"Yeah I... I'm okay" he says clearly horrified by what has happened.

"Come on lets get back to the others." Amythest says

"Wait what do we do with him?..." Pearl says pointing to the orc captain.

"Don't mind me just waiting for Stevens command." He says

"He's coming with us, ratbags nollege will be invaluable to us, Guys I thank i mite have an idea on how we can defeat the dark lord." I tell them with a smile.