Disillusioned

~{ 1.1 - Ichinose's Monologue }~

The Uninhabited Island Exam has come to a close. Class C—Now Class B, has risen back to it's former state. But this is not to say that we are safe, the point difference between Class D and Class B stands at a mere 27 points—a single exam could change the rankings completely. Ayanokouji-kun's class had an outstanding victory, gaining 288 Class Points from this exam alone. During the exam, I, Ichinose Honami, confessed my love for Ayanokouji-kun, and is going to give me a response within the next few days. My mental state has been rather, chaotic, I was worried I would be rejected, after all, Ayanokouji-kun is a great person—it wouldn't be suprising if he already had a girlfriend. 

I can only hope for the best, that, Ayanokouji-kun would accept my feelings, and openly become lovers. However, not even the best outcome is the best. If Ayanokouji-kun openly starts dating me, it would cause trouble for our classes. As much as I hate talking poorly about Ayanokouji-kun, he does not stand out in the class. I suspect he hides his abilities and works from the shadows, but since his classmates do not know of this, he may be thought of a traitor to his class. We definetly do not have enough private points to transfer him over either. 

If I were to be rejected, I feel I would break beyond comprehension, I feel like I would be hit by a truck of despair. If that time comes, I can only hope that Ayanokouji-kun would continue being my friend and help me get over the rejection.

Little did the present me know, Ayanokouji-kun is a horrible human being.

~{ 1.2 - Ayanokouji's Monologue }~

The Uninhabited Island Exam is finally over. Class D has risen the ranks and has raised ourselves to Class C once again. It was a outstanding victory for our class. Amasawa was revealed to be a student of the White Room by Tsukihiro, but whether she was the only one or not, was yet to be known. Everybody within the class has managed to pass the exam without expulsion, in fact, the only expulsions were all within the third year. During this exam, many notable thing's occured, the most outstanding one to me was Ichinose's confession of love for me.

I acknowledge her feelings for me, I am glad that I was able to be such a person for her, just the thought of being special to someone brings a warm feeling in my heart. Throughout the last year, I finally found what it means to be a friend. My first friends were probably the Ayanokouji Group, consisting of Haruka, Akito, Keisei and Airi. During the Christmas Break, I gained a irreplacable friend for me, someone you can call a best friend. Her name is Karuizawa Kei. Although I do not hold romantic feelings for her, I can tell that she loves me, and she is someone I can trust whole heartedly. I also had made friends with people in other classes. There are people like Hiyori from Class C. But if I were to name a person I was closest to from another class, I would have to answer: Ichinose Honami. 

I once told Ichinose that an honest confession deserves an honest response, a lie will only impact a person more when they find out. If I had to answer her confession right now, I would have to say—no. I do not love Ichinose Honami. In fact, I don't love anyone. Not my parents, not my friends—nobody.

It is often said that to be human, is to love. In that sense, I am not a human being, I'm a monster in the skin of a human.

In this sense, I am a horrible human being.

~{ 1.3 - An Outing Between Friends }~