Mastermind

~{ 3.1 - Truth }~

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

"Wait, wait, wait! Horikita-san! If Ayanokouji is the leader, then why have you been keeping it a secret until now?!" Keisei yelled. If he is going to refer me by my last name, it seems he intends to leave the group.

"If the other classes found out about Ayanokouji-kun's true strength, they would target our class. It was necessary in order to protect the name of the true leader. Also, why are you referring to him as Ayanokouji, I thought you guys were friends?"

"H-he broke Airi's heart! Now he's keeping secrets from us! He must look down on us too!"

"Yukimura-kun, you truly disappoint me. Are you saying that Ayanokouji-kun should date Sakura-san just because she likes him? Does he not deserve to date someone he likes? What if Ayanokouji-kun had a crush on Sakura-san, but then she went out with another guy. Would you feel the same way? Also, secrets? Do you tell them about everything in your personal life? No, I do not expect that you do. On top of that, you dare think that Ayanokouji-kun thinks like that? I told him to leave the group once, I thought it was a waste of his time. Do you know what he said? He said he finds the group enjoyable. I am truly disappointed about how idiotic your reasoning is." Damn, Horikita just broke Keisei's entire exsistence.

"Horikita-san, then, why did you become the leader?! It doesn't make sense!" Shinohara exclaimed.

"I became the leader because Ayanokouji-kun saw myself fit for a cover. Although the other leaders would be able to deduce I am not the leader, it would divert the attention from Ayanokouji-kun."

"Why are you telling us this now? Shouldn't this be kept a secret?" Yousuke calmly said.

"It was a necessary move, since this idiot here decided to make the relationship public. It was necessary so that you guys don't hate him."

"Wait! This still doesn't explain why he's in a relationship with Ichinose-san!" Miyamoron yelled.

"Well, I don't know the full details, but Class B and our class used to be in a cooperative relationship. We wouldn't target each other, and we would help each other if any trouble came up. I can only assume that Ichinose-san and Ayanokouji-kun bonded together during the course of that time, however, I'm not fully aware of the extent of their relationship." Horikita replied back.

"Wait! Wouldn't that mean he's going behind your back and betraying us? You said used to be in a cooperative relationship! Also you said you are not fully aware of the extent of it. Doesn't that mean he's doing stuff behind your back?!" Someone yelled.

"Ayanokouji! I knew you were a traitor!" Miyamoron yelled.

"Miyamoto. If Honami asked you out, would you accept it or not? Taking your personality into account, there is a 99.9999% chance that you would accept it. With the 0.0001% being you having a girlfriend or something. Of course, that includes the possibility of you having a girlfriend with a percentage of 0.001%. So if you were given a chance to date her, would you?" I asked him.

"Geh-" He replied with a weird sound.

"What he does is none of my business. I'm not fully aware of the extent of his abilities, all I know is that he holds power that can possibly surpass Koenji." Horikita said.

"W-WHAT?!" The class exclaimed. 

Everyone looked at Koenji and stared. At the same time, while everyone was distracted, I noticed one of my classmates not paying attention and sending a message to somebody.