Reveal

~{ 2.1 - Partners }~

Last night, I have started a relationship with the person known as Ichinose Honami. Although I do not love her, she is someone I think I could fall in love with. I think that if I were placed into her class instead of Class D, I would have already fallen in love with her by now. Being placed into another class will only slow down the process. 

However, this relationship is bound to cause problems. As we are of enemy classes, it would definetly cause some backlash within our class. As for me, there are also personal problems. First is the Ayanokouji Group, since we decided to reveal our relationship, I think that my friend group should be one of the first people to know. Our friendships will be tested here, will they trust me, or not? Only time will tell. I can already conclude that Airi will be the most hurt within our group, with Keisei in second. I need to address this problem as soon as possible. But what needs to be resolved at this moment, is with the person I consider my closest friend, Karuizawa Kei.

"Kiyotaka, it's me." She said while knocking on my door. 

"Coming." I said while walking towards the door. "Sorry for calling you, Kei." 

"It's fine, I wasn't really busy anyways."

"I see, can you promise me one thing before I get started?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Don't leave. I'd like to talk this one out."

"Eh? Did something happen?"

"First, I know how you feel about me..."

"W-what are you talking about? What do you mean?"

"I know you have romantic feelings for me."

"E-eh!? N-no! T-that's not true..."

"Kei. Be honest with me. You can't really hide it."

"A-ah! U-um... B-baka! W-what do you want anyways?!"

"Kei."

"Ahh mou... F-fine, so what if I like you?"

I sighed and sat down. "I figured you should be the first one I should tell this to but..."

"W-what is it?"

"I started going out with Ichinose from Class B." She flinched at this statement.

"W-wha? You're joking right?"

"No, I'm not joking..."

"K-Kiyotaka, tell me this is a joke, this is your last chance!"

"No, I'm not joking. I'm going out with Ichinose." Her tears started coming out.

"So?! Are you just going to abandon me?! Are you just going to abandon the class?!"

"No. This has nothing to do with our promise, I will still protect you."

"Shut up! Are you betraying the class you traitor?!"

"No, we promised to become enemies whenever there is an exam."

"I don't believe you! This friendship is over!"

"Kei. Please don't go." I didn't want her to go, Kei's exsistence is a truly special one to me. It may not be a romantic one but, it's without a doubt an important one.

"You jerk! I'm leaving!" I got up and pulled her into a hug.

"Kei. I am not betraying anyone. I will still keep my promise to you, I will still protect my best friend. I will protect you no matter the cost, that is a promise that I will keep. Your exsistence to me is an irreplaceable one. I may not love you, but you are still precious to me." Kei seemed lost in thought for a few minutes, she stayed in silence before talking again.