Sports Festival - Goal

~{ 6.1 - Let the Games... }~

I recently gained a new pawn, Okitani Kyosuke. I caught him betraying the class and blackmailed him into following my orders.

I have learnt a few things regarding the mastermind using the recordings from the camera, transactions, and the text messages between him and the one making him betray the class. Unfortunately, he does not know of the identity, he is labeled as X in his contacts. 

Who is this bootleg version of me? I'm literally X himself.

That aside, I have learnt of a few things regarding the mail. One, Okitani is being sent 75k Private Points every month. I can immediately cross off both Honami's class or Ryuuen's class. They do not have sufficient amount of Class Points to be able to provide that amount of points on that scale. 

I can also conclude that it is not Class D or Class C of the first years as they also do not have enough class points to pull it off. Class A and B have a low chance of being the mastermind since they would have to be giving up more than half their monthly allowance. Besides, my loyal puppy Nanase is an ally and would provide me with information that would look suspicious to her.

I would consider crossing out Class D and C of the third years, however, Nagumo-senpai would have influence within the year, meaning he can have tools within every class. He can simply send those points to a person in Class D or C, and make them transfer it over to Okitani.

I have also crossed out the idea of pooling the money together using majority of the classmates. This is due to the fact that when working behind the scenes in such a way, you would have to have as little people as possible knowing about what is going on. The more people that know, the more you risk information getting leaked.

Another fact that I have learnt is that the reason Okitani was contacted in the first place, was due to his stupidity. It's a double-edged sword, but it works. Having a person who is not smart, could lead to easy manipulation. They will not think logically and will only think about the pros, and not the cons. In this case, the pros is that he will get 75k Private Points every month, he is basically making as much as Class A student's right now. However, they are easier to break or find out.

Okitani himself does not know that he was contacted for this reason, but I was able to deduce the reason due to the final fact.

The final fact is that, Okitani signed a contact, which is obvious he did not read over it carefully. The contract stated that 75k Private Points will be transferred every month. But what he looked over was the following:

"75k Private Points will be transferred every month. Should the sender not be able to send 75k Private Points for any reason, they shall transfer all of their monthly allowance every month until the end of the year. Refusal to pay will be reported to the Student Council for breaking contracts, and they will punish how they see fit."

How stupid. It doesn't say that Okitani himself will be transferred points to every month. It says 75k Private Points will be transferred every month. This means that it can be used against him if this X— 

I'm just going to call the person "Y" for two reasons, one, I'm X. Two, Y is Okitani such a clown?

Back to topic, if Okitani is ever deemed to be a traitor against Y—Y can simply demand for 75k Private Points every month and it will be valid reasoning. Of course, this would be impossible for Okitani with the amount of Class Points we are at. But then he would have to transfer his monthly allowance every month.