Warmth

~{ 9.1 - I must win. }~

I exited Class 2-C's classroom with sweat pooling on my forehead. Those dark eyes devoid of neither hatred or love. Just eyes that stare right through you and into your soul.

If it weren't for the fact that I have seen those eyes before, I would have pissed my pants on the spot once again.

But as the leader of the Student Council, and the most influential person in the school, I must retain my composure and not let myself be shaken by it on the outside.

However on the inside, I can't handle it.

I can't handle the eyes of pity. The eyes of the ones I pass by in the hallways.

The eyes of everyone around me. Eyes that make you feel humiliated and shamed.

The sound of laughters and gossip echo in my mind.

An echo that makes you want to cry. An echo that drowns out your screams for comfort and help.

I couldn't hear anything but their laughter.

It hurts. 

The laughter ringing through my ears is giving me a headache. It's defeaning.

The faces of those laughing at me makes me want to gouge my eyes out. It hurts to see.

The mere thought of him makes me want to strangle him to death. I want him out of my life.

...

This is war. Ayanokouji.

I will make you feel defeat. I will defeat you and get my pride and dignity back.

In war, you have to use everything you have.

I'll humiliate you, as you have humiliated me.

No matter what underhanded technique I must use, I will win. 

I must win.

If I lose, I'll fall further than what I've been before.

I'll be back at square one, a loser who couldn't do anything.

The higher you go, the harder you fall.

That applies to both you and I, Ayanokouji.

If I fall... If I lose... I will drop to a point lower than ever.

For that reason...

I must win.

~{ 9.2 - Fear }~

"Oi... Ayanokouji... Just what in the hell did you do?" Okitani realized that I set him up.

"Nothing, on the surface at least." I responded.

"H-hey... Tell me... Ayanokouji... What the fuck did you do?!" He yelled.

"What did I do? I said it looks like I did nothing, didn't I?"

"Wait, Nagumo-senpai said something about a post, did he mean the fourms?" Kei catching on to what was happening, redirected Okitani to the fourms.

Okitani in a panic took out his phone and checked the fourms.

His eyes widdened, and his face contorted.