One Condition

(Avi's POV)

I wake up to the smell of breakfast. As I hop out of bed I almost trip and fall.
I make my way to the table to see Kirstie cooking in the kitchen and her setting bacon and pancakes on the table.

"Looks good." She gets scared and turns around immediately.

"Oh god, you scared me!" I chuckle at her.

"Sorry." She makes a face at me.

"Yeah, yeah, just eat."

As we get done eating I ask Kirstie the main question.

"What was the condition?" She looks at me for a second and then remembers our conversation from yesterday.

"The condition is, that I am not 100% decided between the two of you so my feelings could change." I am shocked to hear that. She actually is deciding between us.

"Kirstie, I don't know if I should date you. I don't want to give myself an unfair advantage." She nods.

"I understand." I help her clean the dishes and I pack up my stuff that I had over here.

"Kirstie can I do something really quick? Just for my easement." She looks at me confused and nods. I kiss her passionately. I needed to do this once in case I lose this battle. She is shocked but slowly kisses back. After about 30 seconds we stop.

"Thank you, Kirst." All she can do is nod. With that I walk out the front door.

As soon as I get in my car I mentally curse myself. I left my beanie in the bedroom, but it will be awkward with me just walking in there. I decide to leave the beanie for now and I drive off without it.

As soon as I get home I see Kevin.

"Where have you been?!?" Is he already starting the scolding train??

"I was at Kirstie's." I say quite bluntly.

"Ooooooh." Is all Kevin says to me.

"No, nothing happened, get those thoughts out of your head." He looks at me.

"Did you ask her though?" I tell him everything, the condition, and my decline

"There is something wrong with you." I am shocked that Kevin just said that to me.

"What do you mean?" He puts his hand on my shoulder and just shakes his head.

"You will understand soon buddy, I promise." I don't understand what he means but I decide to roll with it and I just nod my head and end the conversation there. I then proceed to go to my room, and go to bed.

Hey my Bass Dragons! Wassup! Okay so I know I haven't updated in a while but I am updating now!!!!!!!!! Sorry to everyone that has been waiting on this story to update!!!!!!!