Chapter 5: Choosing Time Pt. 1

(Kirstie's POV)

I was pacing back and forth trying to figure out who I should choose. Scott or Avi. I invited Mitch and Kevin over to my house so we have 2 opinions and they each live with one.

"So what do you guys think?" I ask them in a whisper.

"Uhh, well, I see pros and con's to both Kirst; Avi, fun but annoying, Deep voice but loud, always wants to touch you but caring (etc.)" Kevin said and then it was Mitchie's turn.

"Scott; Caring but a little too clingy. Loves shopping but takes longer than you." I nod saying that I understand.

"So what do u do?" They both look at each other.

"Which one do you like more?" They both say at the same time.

"Uhhh I don't know." I reply shurgging my shoulders.

"Kirstie, do this." Kevin hands me a notepad. "Take this, whenever you think about one of the guys, write down how much time you were day dreaming. Do it for about 3 days. Total up the number and which ever guy you thought about more. Go out with them."

"Thanks, Kurvy." I nod to him and say.

"No problem, Kirst." They both leave and I am left alone at my house. My thoughts immediately drift to Scott. I quickly check the clock. 3 PM okay. I then resume my daydream. When I am able to. I snap out of my daydream and check the clock again. 6:30 PM!!!

I quickly scribble in my journal that I daydreamed about Scott for 3.5 hours. Something is wrong with me I swear.

I notice that I have 14 missed calls from Kevin, Mitch, and Esther. Weird... WAIT! We were supposed to have a PTX meeting today... Oops.

Suddenly I hear someone angrily knock at the door and a deep voice on the other end... Avi. I open the door and he just about plows me over.

"OMG I am so sorry Kirst I didn't expect you to be right there!" He says while chuckling.

I notice Scott behind him being shy... Wait what? Scott is never shy. He looks to my closed journal sitting on the couch and points to him and then to Avi questioning me.

I am gonna kill Mitch. He had to have told Scott or else Scott wouldn't know! I shake my head and tell him 'no I am not telling.' He pouts for a minute and then he is back to normal Scott.

"So what did you guys come over here for?" I ask them politely.

"You missed the meeting! We were worried." Scott raises his hands indicating that he wasn't worried about me. Well, that was rude. I miss a meeting and you don't worry?

"Hey Scott, can you text me when you get home?"

"Sure, Kirst." I see Avi slightly wallow in me asking for Scott's attention.

"Avi, can you stay here tonight. I am worried about something." His eyes immediately glow and he says yes. I glance to Scott and he is green with jealousy. Maybe he should have cared.

~~A/N~~

Hey my Bass Dragons! Wassup! So a Pt. 1 chapter and Pt. 2 will be soon!!! I can't wait!!! Also! If you have any questions about me, my writing, your writing, or suggestions for me, you can either PM me on Wattpad, or you can drop me a Kik at xEpik. Well byeeeeeee