Decisions

(Kirstie's POV)

"Hey, beautiful, are you cooking tonight or am I?" Jeremy said, calling me.

"Uhhh, I guess I will cook. It doesn't matter to me." I reply to him

"Okay, plus, your cooking is way better!" He is so sweet. Always complementing me. But I feel as if something is missing. I don't feel the love anymore.

I decide that I will have to break up with him soon. I will probably do it like tomorrow. I have also noticed that Avi and Scott have been texting me a lot more recently. They are the only ones I have told about the whole Jeremy  situation. I have figured out that Scott likes me because he is obvious, but Avi. I can't tell if he is being a good friend or actually likes me. It is sorta confusing. I decide to text Avi about it.
Bold = Avi
Italics = Kirstie

Hey Avi
Hey Kirst. Wassup!
Nothing bored, so what do you think I should do?
Well you could check twitter.
No, Goofball about the Jeremy and Scott thing.
Oh, well, if you don't have feelings anymore then break up with him.
Okay, so then what about Scott?
Do you like him?
Yes, but I also like another guy.
Look, Mitch is gay. That is how it is gonna be
Hahaha, very funny Avriel.
Oh okay, Avriel... This is real talk. Well, which one did you like second?
Odd question. But I liked the other guy second.
Then go out with him.
Why?
Because if you liked Scott enough that you wanted to date him. You wouldn't have started liking the other guy.
Okay thanks Avi.

~~ end of convo~~

Avi I swear. The wisest guy you ever meet. It makes total sense. The thing is...  The second guy I started liking...... Was Avi. His long, dark, hair. His beard, but above all else. He understands me to the point where we can basically read each other's minds.

"Actually Jeremy!"

"Yes, babe?" He comes into the room with a confused look on his face.

"I guess I am going out with the group tonight."

"That's fine. Is there anything you want to tell me." That's odd of Jeremy. He must be catching on. I haven't told him that I love him for about a week.

"Yes, sit down." Okay here it goes.

"Actually Kirstie, there is something I have to say. I don't feel the love anymore. I feel no connection. And, I have to break up with you. I am so sorry." I get up and give him a hug. And tell him that was what I was going to tell him. So once we get that all sorted Jeremy leaves and packs up his stuff. I then go to Avi's house.

"Hey it's me, I am here." I am surprised to see him sitting at the dining room table with food set out for two.

"Who is this for?" I say feeling a bit choked. I assume it is for a girl.

"I knew you would be coming because I have learned to basically know when you are coming over." I look at the plate and see a plate of macaroni and cheese. I immediately sit down and start eating the food. Avi makes the best mac and cheese. Like it is literally heaven on a plate. I see him not eating, just watching me. I feel my cheeks getting hot. Why am I blushing? It is just Avi.

"So how did you know I was coming?"

"Because I know who the second guy you like is." Suddenly he walks over to me. By this time I had finished my plate and had been relaxing for a while. I am not ready for another relationship. I cannot do it.

He leans and almost kissing me but I pull away and start for the door. I open it and as I leave I thank him.

"Well thanks for cooking for me."

"At least tell me if it was me you liked second!!"

"Yes, it was, is, I don't know right now!!!" I run out the door into my car and drive to my house where I am greeted by silence. Time to think...

~~A/N~~

Hey my dragons. Wassup! Well, this is chapter one of The One She Loved. This is my 4th fanfic and I have a bunch of ideas. But I do not know who will win in the end!!! I love hearing suggestions!! Like, comment, favorite, all that! So I hope you enjoy. Bye!!!