naib with a touch starved s/o

naib is very observant; he notices how clingy you are, how your hand reaches out to grab his but shys away before any contact is made.

i think naib is also very touch starved. behind closed doors, he likes to have long cuddle sessions, especially after a stressful day.

he tends to show you a lot more affection when it's only you two present. lingering touches, kisses, etc.

he isn't very keen on pda, but he doesn't want to ignore your needs. he'll give you head pats and ruffle your hair, but when there's few people around, he holds your hand.

naib likes to give you back massages; it feels like a way to build intimacy and help you ease up.

whenever you initiate contact, he melts inside. he'll often return it, but if there's too much people around, he lazily slings an arm around your waist and pulls you closer to him.

if he notices you staring at people being lovey-dovey, he'll lay his hand on your lap so you can play with his fingers. he looks down at the floor to avoid seeing people stare.

naib might get a bit annoyed if he doesn't get enough alone time; he likes hugging you, kissing you, etc. but he needs his space.

he'll hand you one of his shirts, he assumes it'd help, especially since his scent is on it. 

»»———————————««