luchino & antonio general poly relationship

with them two, it's a very chill and laidback relationship. there's a lot of trust and it's they're very gentle. you all greatly care for each other, though, it can get a bit chaotic.

luchino is the trusted cook; antonio can cook, but he prefers not to. his dishes are in-between: not too bad but not the best, either.

cooking as a group is very fun – having decent conversations while everyone's doing something different to contribute to a meal.

throw flour at luchino and he will irk

antonio catches colds easily; luchino tries to prevent it by jotting down how long they last, when they appear, and what he does before he gets them. he's very attentive, so if you also get sick easily, prepare to be bombarded with questions so he can help.

luchino knows exactly what to do when either of you get sick and always has to take care of you. if you try to tell him you're fine, it's not gonna slide by him.

they're both VERY tall. two tree men towering over you; they like to scoop you up into their arms and hug you. they find your height adorable.

when it comes to cuddles, antonio enjoys to be big spoon to you both. he holds you with your hair and hums you two to sleep.

he likes seeing the peaceful expressions on both of your faces and it satisfies him; he usually falls asleep after you both do.

luchino usually wraps his tail around your waists; it gives him a small sense of security. when cuddling, he's a bit stiff due to his fear of hurting you. remind him about his talons when he holds you! luchino tends to forget it's a part of his new body.

antonio's body temperature is very cold compared to luchino. luchino is literally a walking heater, but he needs to maintain that heat. if it gets too cold, he'll lock up.

blankets. lots of them.

they both like to spoil each other – luchino will make breakfast in bed for you two. antonio, on the other hand, will offer small gestures such as helping you clean or giving massages.

they both need constant reassurance. they're so happy that you love them for them without judging their appearances. peppering kisses around their face and whispering loving words will make them putty in your hands.

luchino keeps things to himself; he trusts you two but sometimes he feels like a burden with his problems.

if you ever get a new fragrance, expect luchino to be the first to notice. he has a very strong sense of smell.

THEY ADORE YOUR SMILE. they love to see it at all times – they find it so cute. it's contagious.

they show affection in the exact way: physically and verbally.

if you ever need some alone time, your s/o's will understand. you can all depend on each other.

they're both very big on pet names, some are classics while others are made-up for each of you. "my dear, darling, my love," etc.

violin man, lulu, anto, etc.

luchino prefers to stay inside for dates. he's trying to hide his new identity by isolating himself from the outside world – he'll do his best to make the dates as good as he can.

antonio is flexible, he doesn't mind staying in or going out, so anything works out for him.

dates are very romantic and perfectly set up. the food is well-made and it tastes delicious; these dates are filled with smiles and lots of conversations, whether it's luchino ranting on about a new discovery or talking about random things that have occurred. 

»»———————————««