antonio with a short s/o

antonio is very tall and slender. he towers over you regardless of your height.

doesn't mind your height at all! in fact, he adores it. you're so small compared to him.

this cinnamon roll refrains himself from teasing you – he doesn't want to accidentally hurt your feelings.

antonio princess carries you; he likes the way you fit in his arms. when you bury your face into his chest, he can't help but blush.

he can swoop you into his arms with ease, though he's very careful when doing so. what if he hurts you?

he thinks that if you're small, you're fragile. antonio doesn't doubt your abilities, but he can't help but worry.

loves to help you reach something high up on a shelf or cabinet. he likes feeling helpful, even if it's something as simple as that.

practically engulfs you when you both cuddle. he finds it adorable and often chuckles at the sight of this.

his hair covers you both as if it were a blanket

when you go on your tippy toes and attempt to kiss him, his stomach flutters. he has to bend down for it to be successful. it's tempting to leave you struggling for a while.

head kisses head kisses head kisses

if you want to play with his hair, he may sit you on his shoulders for easier access; he usually just sits down for you, though. 

»»———————————««