andrew nsfw

andrew nsfw hcs

andrew is very naive and inexperienced when it comes to making love. you'll have to do a majority of work your first time, but he'll slowly learn after a while.

major bottom & service top. when you ask him to top, guide him through it. voice what you'd like and he'll follow through depending on what it is.

he's very sensitive; he'll struggle to keep his voice down as you touch him and tease his sweet spots.

andrew loves to praise you and worship your body. you're so beautiful and he wants you to know that! he kisses your body, whispering compliments between each. he'll get very flustered if you do the same to him.

he prefers to give than receive; he adores being able to give you oral. andrew will stay there for a long time if you let him.

ride him or sit on his face.. he will be very flustered, but he loves it so much. he'll almost always place his hands on your thighs and gently squeeze them. he's a thigh man. (he cherishes all of you, though.)

he loves to cum over your chest and thighs. he will faint if you lick some of it off yourself.

hair pulling drives him crazy. praise him and tug at his hair?? he'll freak out. if you don't like something, he'll stop. he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable; it's a moment for you both to enjoy.

he's very passionate. it's one of those special, intimate moments he treasures. his pace is slow and he doesn't tease. (maybe just a bit)

he likes to hear you whine and moan his name. it fills his stomach with butterflies and encourages him that he's doing well. when it happens in front of a mirror? that's even better!

though he doesn't like seeing himself in mirrors, he can see you and your facial expressions as he fucks you from behind, admiring your features. the slight twitch of your brow, moans slipping from your lips and so on.

andrew is a big aftercare person; it's so sweet and endearing. taking care of your s/o after a long, tiring session of pleasure? hell yeah!

he's constantly asking if you need him to get anything, if you'd like something to eat, etc.

andrew runs a warm bath for you and practically carries you over there. he doesn't want you tripping and hurting yourself; if you assure him you can walk yourself, he's following behind you like a lost puppy to make sure nothing bad happens.

»»———————————««